• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Injuries happen in the NFL, but when the injuries mount up to a defensive unit that was already suspect then it’s really tough to overcome.

Didn’t expect the blow out to come by the Jets tho.

We’re getting MURKED. Good thing I messed up the game times and didn’t stay home for this ****. I’ve been watching here and there on the app, but I’ve had enough. All facets of the team are trash today. We definitely could’ve used this cushion for the wild card spot, especially with KC next week.

Regardless of how today went, I hoped we would be 7-9 this season when the season started and by all means this team has surpassed expectation and has a real chance at being above .500 at the end of the season.

I know we all want something special out of this final season in Oakland, but in all honesty this team won’t be what we all wish for. But it’s still something better than we’ve had for hella years. Damn shame Vegas will benefit from it.

Regardless of how today went, I hoped we would be 7-9 this season when the season started and by all means this team has surpassed expectation and has a real chance at being above .500 at the end of the season.

I know we all want something special out of this final season in Oakland, but in all honesty this team won’t be what we all wish for. But it’s still something better than we’ve had for hella years. Damn shame Vegas will benefit from it.
It definitely stings that this team will be pretty good next year and definitely years to come in Vegas. I don’t believe the organization will completely forget about Oakland. If this core ever does win a ring I guarantee they say this ones for Oakland

we can still be 10-6. We have a shot at the rest of the teams (yes, I know, we just lost to the Jets), other than KC.

KC - L
Jags - W
Donkeys - W
Titans - Depends on which Tannehill our defense faces.
Chargers - W

I'm actually surprised we did as well as we did this season considering what happened during the off-season, our depleted WR core, missing pieces to our defense due to injury/suspension. I really wanted to see what Abrams was about. He looked like a missile during the first game before he got injured.

Don’t have much confidence in us today given what we looked like last week. Division on the line today. At least show up and fight is all I ask

Hill bout to run all over us with Mahomes airing it out to him :emoji_confounded:

I think Jacobs gonna have a big game for us though.

Kool-Aid man should have kicked the FG there. Huge moment. Hopefully it pays off.

Penalties are hurting this offense. When they get to a 1st and 20 DC gotta be able to pull them out of it.

5 penalties in the 1st quarter so far. Still 40 seconds left.

Can’t continue to shoot yourselves in the foot against this team in particular.

Idgaf how windy and how wobbly the pass is - Lawson gotta make that easy *** INT and take that in for the TD.

to me that’s another self inflicted wound on opportunities you have to take.

I don’t know what it is, but Gruden’s playcalling the last few weeks has been average at best.

Back
Top Bottom