M. Barkley
Watson
J. Stidham
G. Minshew II
J. McCown
Russell wilson

-@lowlife falcons still suck ***
-FREE THE FALCONS OFFENSE
-we finally found the reason Jason garrett claps so god damn much.

It’s because no one on that team wants anything to ****ing to with him. Fire his ***

Cowboys season described in one picture

3C3FCDEB-0F9B-4860-B512-8C70826481F5.jpeg

-Dolphins are about to follow the Browns blueprint straight to misery
-Did I see that fat **** who coaches the Browns challenged a Nick Chubb touchdown yesterday?:rofl:
-I would say the Rams have a Super Bowl hangover but they barely got a taste in the Super Bowl last year
-Buc em spent all that time complaining about how the Bucs have the hardest schedule ever but failed to mention that the Chargers play 16 road games a year
-chargers suck more **** than Christian Pulisic Christian Pulisic
-The chiefs run defense described in one picture

D6B296E9-6A08-45B0-80DF-3E10D1D865AD.jpeg

- the eagles secondary described in one picture

E377226E-4987-4928-A9D8-4046689CB3D2.jpeg

-Tom Brady is more rushing touchdowns this year than the entire dolphins team
-Highlights of the Dolphins “game” yesterday

DF2CBC29-FE08-478A-B494-5CA1733ED916.gif

-sorry sb sb , no one gives a **** about the Broncos or Titans

Quote of the Week

9215509A-4F99-44CC-B5E9-FF56E6FD3FA7.jpeg

Both the saints and panthers are undefeated since this post. buc em buc em really is the kiss of death

Shoutout to casper90403 casper90403 who got to miss the 49ers beating the **** out of the Rams because he had to go to a dogs birthday party.

Chiefs and Texans have a lot in common. Two solid AFC teams with dangerous offenses but their defenses aren't gonna allow them to go far and it's a damn shame.

Eagles are gargabe, their head coach is a pile of ****. Tired of seeing that bozo get passes for doing stupid **** all the time.

Vikings are an average team, beat up on two bad defenses.

Bridgewater being undefeated this year is wild

49ers defense is unreal.

Rams got real issues. That OL, Gurley being hurt and people figuring them out. Man they might have missed their window last year.

Mariota and Jameis will be backups somewhere next year

Cowboys are overrated as hell. Rayne Dakota had people fooled, should have signed a contract at 3-0

Jets looked good, this is what I expected from them this year. Would have enjoyed seeing them with CJ Mosley and Quinnen all year long.

Got a stress free Sunday watch yesterday for a change :lol:

Around the league:

- Cam's agent might have to start hitting teams up to gauge interest cause I don't see them benching Allen soon right now even if he's healthy again. Would love to see him in Chi town next year with that defense

-Jameis and the Bucs :sick:, Arians didn't come out of retirement for this. #FreeMikeEvans

- Russ putting together an MVP season so far, he's been the main difference in all the close games they've had so far. They're gonna go as far as he and their run game goes cause I'm not sold on their defense yet

- Browns are 2-4 with Baker playing like trash and I'm fully expecting them to drop at least 2 of their next 3 games too... another case of being offseason champs not meaning **** wonce the season starts

- Saints are undefeated without Breesus...that Payton system is legit. Teddy's looked good too but the squad overall is looking deep and complete as hell. Gotta be the NFC favs once they get their starting QB back

- Houston and BOB finally fulfilling starting to fulfill some of the promise they've shown over the last few years with Deshaun. They look real solid right now,that defense shut KC the **** down in the 2nd half at Arrowhead

- Speaking of KC,lowkey looks like they might've taken a step back this year. That offense is as good as any still but they won't get far with a bottom 5 defense

-Minny looking like how everyone thought they'd look after giving Kirk that bag. He finally showed up in a big game,nice to see Zimmer finally realize that it might be advantageous to feed your 2 pro bowl receivers more of then than not especially against a trash defense.

- Philly minus whale send over 2/3 1's for Jalen Ramsey cause they're not going anywhere fast with that secondary...

- Kyler and Kliff might've put the final nail in Dan Quinns coffin. Those guys are way too talented to consistently play down to their opposition and underperform

-League's looking like they've figured out McVay's genius,everybody's following Hoody's SB blueprint and it seems they don't have an answer for it. Goff's finally looking like the QB most thought he was before that system took the league by storm. He's no Wentz to say the least. That wouldn't be as much of an issue as it is now that Gurley kind of looks done :smh:.Wouldn't surprise me to see them miss the playoffs at this rate

- 9ers looking forreal,at least that defense is. Jimmy just needs to minimize the mistakes/TO's and they might have something there...

- Dallas doing themselves and that squad a disservice keeping Coach Clap around this long,they stay underachieving for the level of talent they always seem to have and he's the one constant that doesn't own the team

- Chargers last year looking like a big one hit wonder,how do you go from looking so good and being a tiebreaker away from homefield to 2-4 and getting handled by 3rd stringers at home...

times sure have changed:
- three best QB's at the moment are Russ, Watson, Mahomes (in that order, IMO)
- the best RB in the league is CMC

some things never will change:
- Jameis Winston STINKS

coaches that should get canned immediately:
- Dan Quinn
- Freddy Kitchens
- Anthony Lynn (not immediately, but he's getting close)
- those three teams got way too much talent to be at Christian Pulisic Christian Pulisic levels of sucking
- leaving off Jason Garrett cause we know he's just a puppet for Jerry and is always going to be safe

clowns of the week:
- fans of the CA teams that went to dog birthdays and sailor boy parties instead of watching their teams' biggest game of the season so far
- people in who one sentence claim a team is overrated and garbage but in the very next sentence commend the team that beat said overrated and garbage team

Random thoughts:

-Russ the MVP. Heard his headset broke mid game so he was play calling on his own. We all say this every year but I think he's getting year by year. Dude finally getting the recognition he desrves
-The Minshew hype train came to a screeching halt. Yeah he been playing well but all those talks of him starting over Foles was premature. You PAID Foles and it's not his fault he got hurt. Not a good look to the rest of your team if bench someone over an injury
-If Russ gonna win MVP, Deshaun going to be runner up
-Cowboys are trash. Dak should have taken that offer over the summer. Because he definitely not getting the 40 mil he wants at this rate
-Steelers defense top 5 in the league

ACA6BCE2-09FC-4790-BDE6-A776F376555F.jpeg

- Russell Wilson building an under the radar MVP campaign, and I’m saying under the radar cause I feel like people thought they’d be in a transitional period.
- Appreciate the fantasy points at least Jameis
- Panthers look like they’re ready to move on from Cam despite what they’ve said about him.
- Browns looking a freshly polished turd, a lot of fanfare but the same problems.
- Cowboys lost to a guy fresh off of mono. Yikes.
- Shout out to the Broncos and Saints.
- Kyler “Baseball Player” Murray and Lamar “Can’t Throw” Jackson balling while prototypical size and style QBs struggling huh? Very interesting.

times sure have changed:
- three best QB's at the moment are Russ, Watson, Mahomes (in that order, IMO)
- the best RB in the league is CMC

I mentioned this to a buddy of mine. The best RB is white and the three best QBs are black.

My Week 6 WIR:
1. Watson is really good.
2. Mahomes, when healthy is also really good.
3. The Chiefs defense is one of the worst I have ever seen...since last year.

ACA6BCE2-09FC-4790-BDE6-A776F376555F.jpeg

- Russell Wilson building an under the radar MVP campaign, and I’m saying under the radar cause I feel like people thought they’d be in a transitional period.
- Appreciate the fantasy points at least Jameis
- Panthers look like they’re ready to move on from Cam despite what they’ve said about him.
- Browns looking a freshly polished turd, a lot of fanfare but the same problems.
- Cowboys lost to a guy fresh off of mono. Yikes.
- Shout out to the Broncos and Saints.
- Kyler “Baseball Player” Murray and Lamar “Can’t Throw” Jackson balling while prototypical size and style QBs struggling huh? Very interesting.
Aye, how come Texans ain't using Duke man.

Deshaun refues to check down. I watched highlights and Duke (I think it was him) had a wide open screen for an easy first down. Deshaun literally looked at him and said no, then passed it down field (albeit for the completion)

Mediocrity. Mediocrity everywhere except: NO, SF, NE

This is going to be a wild season when it comes to playoff races. I feel it.

Deshaun refues to check down. I watched highlights and Duke (I think it was him) had a wide open screen for an easy first down. Deshaun literally looked at him and said no, then passed it down field (albeit for the completion)

It’s a combo of the balance they’re trying to have for him and Hyde, plus there’s just a surplus of guys involved. Fuller, Hopkins, Coutee, Fells, Akins, and Stills before he went out.

Baker Mayfield needs more help, receivers dropping passes and running backs fumbling.

He probably only made one mistake yesterday.

Mahomes 1-5 in big games.

pretty sure i know which play you are talking about because i was looking at that check down too.. the deep pass was the better look + the results showed.

Back
Top Bottom