2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

james harden never gon be the first one to cross halfcourt on a fastbreak w/o the ball in his hands ever again

wOrSTz mVp EveR!!11!1!

Yea this season gets disrespected way too much for my liking :lol: :smh:

Wasn't even mentioned in the discussion about greatest individual seasons this weekend.

Say what you will about Russ or his subsequent seasons after but that MVP campaign is up there in terms of most impressive single seasons I've seen.

Think its gets underrated just how insane someone going all out for 82 games is and they made the playoffs pretty much off the strength of his effort. Can't agree with the revisionist downplaying it as stat padding, as if anyone can do it in the first place :lol:, when they needed all those contributions that year

Yea this season gets disrespected way too much for my liking :lol: :smh:

Wasn't even mentioned in the discussion about greatest individual seasons this weekend.

Say what you will about Russ or his subsequent seasons after but that MVP campaign is up there in terms of most impressive single seasons I've seen.

Think its gets underrated just how insane someone going all out for 82 games is and they made the playoffs pretty much off the strength of his effort. Can't agree with the revisionist downplaying it as stat padding, as if anyone can do it in the first place :lol:, when they needed all those contributions that year

But But But they just let him get all the rebounds!!!

Moving from OKC to LA or NYC is already a blessing basketball fit be damned

Back
Top Bottom