2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Jan 1. Gonna be a crazy time.

NYC rent still hasn't dropped enough for me to consider the move. Jersey> Same price more stuff.

City prices are insanely low right now. Dad said it hasnt been this low since early 2000s. Queens and LI still expensive. Another issue with Manhatten landlords is these low prices are 1 year contracts. They have to ability to change rent as soon as things go back to normal.

City prices are insanely low right now. Dad said it hasnt been this low since early 2000s. Queens and LI still expensive. Another issue with Manhatten landlords is these low prices are 1 year contracts. They have to ability to change rent as soon as things go back to normal.
Yeah that's why I'm not rolling. Its a trap. Rather just stay where I'm at.

The bucks really gave up a first round pick in 2027 how old is the kid that is gonna get drafted with that pick

Spongebob 2 Hours Later The whole sentence - YouTube

" dany ainge tried his hardest"

Its truly the wave. Live in North Jersey and you have access to Manhattan in 30-40 minutes and get way more value for your money.
this transition is always funny to me, but kinda messed up

Native NYers move to NJ which leads to native NJers (or PA) to move down south.

there's more new $3k apts around than I can count. all looking for NYC ppl. apparently the suburbs get gentrified too.

this transition is always funny to me, but kinda messed up

Native NYers move to NJ which leads to native NJers (or PA) to move down south.

there's more new $3k apts around than I can count. all looking for NYC ppl. apparently the suburbs get gentrified too.
My parents moved to GA in 08. At some point I will be taking my talents down south, you just get too much value for your money. The North is trash.

My parents moved to GA in 08. At some point I will be taking my talents down south, you just get too much value for your money. The North is trash.
I got too many obligations here to up and leave but I get it. Prices shouldn't be this high just to attract those ppl

Back
Top Bottom