2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

With Kemba's ticking time bomb knees maybe they go all-in at some point this season for a guy.
They’re going to have to soon.

if I remember right because the Mavs have had a million of these - it can’t be part of a bigger deal, but it CAN be broken up into smaller acquisitions, I think.

Question for you, "CLippers, CHampionship or bust dudes."

How can they be championship or bust if yall don't even beLIEVE in damn Paul George?

How can both things exist at once?

I am probably the most devote Clippers fan after HIM HIM and lawdog1 lawdog1 and I can honestly say as a Black Man. It is 🏆 or bust for this squad. We got a squad led by our player ELECT Kawhi Trump Leonard. There is nothing good ole fashion conservative values can't overcome. Paul George is a Lib. That is a fact that of which I have no doubt about. With that said, PG can be this team's Joe Lieberman. A player that makes sure that the team doesn't go too far to da lib agenda. I have confidence in Joe Lieberman George and so should you.

Screen-Shot-2020-11-13-at-12.04.17-AM.png

I seeent Teanna Trump at bagage claim, coming back from vegas at BWI. We were on the same flight. One of my regrets is not pulling up. It was like 6am....but she was dolo, and I should’ve pulled. Smh at myself. ***** was TIDE tho.

Not sure if excuse or froze. But ion like myself that day, for not pulling up lol.

I seeent Teanna Trump at bagage claim, coming back from vegas at BWI. We were on the same flight. One of my regrets is not pulling up. It was like 6am....but she was dolo, and I should’ve pulled. Smh at myself. ***** was TIDE tho.

Not sure if excuse or froze. But ion like myself that day, for not pulling up lol.
How bad was shorty in person tho ? Worth a couple hundo or round the way joint ?

Should've pressed it off the mouf alone.

You know she a business woman, would've did all the work for you

Should've pressed it off the mouf alone.

You know she a business woman, would've did all the work for you

I seen an interview a few years back with her saying that she has blessed some fans before that have approached. I wanna say she said someone approached her at an airport on that, and she took care of em. Off rip if I ever saw her I know Ima shoot but that interview alone u gotta give it a shot. Ive been told no by worse so whats to lose 😂

Question for you, "CLippers, CHampionship or bust dudes."

How can they be championship or bust if yall don't even beLIEVE in damn Paul George?

How can both things exist at once?
It's moreso about logistics. When you trade away your whole future in the draft 5 years out it's hard to improve your championship odds with limited resources. It would be like trading your future to pair AD with Bron and saying you don't have championship expectations

I seen an interview a few years back with her saying that she has blessed some fans before that have approached. I wanna say she said someone approached her at an airport on that, and she took care of em. Off rip if I ever saw her I know Ima shoot but that interview alone u gotta give it a shot. Ive been told no by worse so whats to lose 😂

7139E32A-3027-492A-9E46-6B04E59559E0.gif

Back
Top Bottom