2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Hate to sound like a chatty patty. This ***** doc a fool, how about he scrapped the whole offense in the bubble. Trez said once he finally got there they handed him a completely new playbook. Lol. They had a meeting and kawhi was like “wtf we doing.” Lol.
Also pg and Lou was telling Trez how doc was trying to kill his FA value. That lockerroom was a mess man. Doc got his own *** fired.
Charlotte wanted to drop a major bag but he was scared of coming home. Don’t blame him at all.

also took the shorter deal bc bron said the money gonna blow back up in 2.

I felt dirty writing all of that. Lol.

21C758D9-11BF-4D75-A684-11E935535C1B.jpeg

B255F9F9-68C5-437B-B242-107269907489.jpeg

Nah, we’ve had multiple exposées written at this point. This isn’t an all-time team. It’s really not THAT interesting. Team had poor chemistry and role guys didn’t like the special treatment the stars got. We get it. How many different ways can it be written?

Plus, their second best player was bad-to-inconsistent in the playoffs. Their two bench stars sucked. Pat Bev was never healthy in the bubble. There’s lot of reasons they lost. I think the media is just beating the “chemistry” angle to death because people already think Kawhi and PG are weird - albeit for different reasons.

Should've been

Heat @ Lakers
Jazz @ Nuggets
Clippers @ Mavs
Pelicans @ Bucks
Raptors @ Celtics

No one was trying to see Heat/Lakers in the finals so why xmas day? :nerd:

Lakers vs Nets
Mavs vs Clippers
Philly vs Rockets
Warriors vs Heat
Pelicans vs Bucks

Harden got his own bodyguard court side. Holger had Dirk doing spin moves during pre game. Giannis got his brother a job and he can’t play dead.

let Kawhi stretch.

Some historically bad franchises just don’t deserve nice things..... Clippers have done diddly poo. Get something great and they already crying about preferential treatment. Kawhi has earned every right

PS - superstars getting preferential treatment is a phenomenon as old as sports. Most of the time we don’t hear about it because other players just accept it and keep it moving. Like what happened in Kawhi’s Raptors year.

Hate to sound like a chatty patty. This ***** doc a fool, how about he scrapped the whole offense in the bubble. Trez said once he finally got there they handed him a completely new playbook. Lol. They had a meeting and kawhi was like “wtf we doing.” Lol.
Also pg and Lou was telling Trez how doc was trying to kill his FA value. That lockerroom was a mess man. Doc got his own *** fired.
Charlotte wanted to drop a major bag but he was scared of coming home. Don’t blame him at all.

also took the shorter deal bc bron said the money gonna blow back up in 2.

I felt dirty writing all of that. Lol.
Idk mane feels like your mans passed up on his chance for the biggest bag...I can’t see Trez being that in demand in a couple years even if the money goes up but maybe the Lakers winning again can help that

Back
Top Bottom