2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 8.39.11 PM.png

:rofl:

My gawd, they should tank hard.

Random thought: Why is it that when people use the phrase "two-way player" or "one of the best two-way players in the league" they almost universally think of guards and wing players? Giannis and Anthony Davis are easily the best two-way players in the league when you account for their offensive and defensive impact but no one ever mentions them in that category. People automatically think of Kawhi, PG, etc. Is it because AD and Giannis are bigs?

finally thinking past the surface level huh lol

boy time

Hilarious how they have Obi at the 3 there.

Completely prepared to fall in the lottery again though. I think we only moved up once since the 1985 draft lmao.

Apparently Melo wants no.7 back which originally belongs to Brandon Roy in Portland :nerd: ...
Random but is B. Roy a top 5 Blazer? Walton, Clyde and Dame clearly the three best then Sheed, Aldridge and Roy gotta be next up in no particular order. I put him over Aldridge because he was clearly better than him when healthy and they played together. But Aldridge has more years/stats

Random but is B. Roy a top 5 Blazer? Walton, Clyde and Dame clearly the three best then Sheed, Aldridge and Roy gotta be next up in no particular order. I put him over Aldridge because he was clearly better than him when healthy and they played together. But Aldridge has more years/stats

idk if I’d take Aldridge or Sheed over Roy though that’s just my opinion

Based just on accomplishments for the franchise, he probably shouldn’t be top 5z But based on how nice he was in his prime, absolutely.

Back
Top Bottom