2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Can't believe MPJ would have THAT kinda value but you always get $.50 on the dollar for these disgruntled star trades. BI would be a better return than Simmons IMO.

:lol: at that highlight video. He got outplayed by Lowry and took an L on his home floor, picking up right where he left off in Game 6.

What the hell does that have to do with him returning and Covid shutting down the season?

Can't believe MPJ would have THAT kinda value but you always get $.50 on the dollar for these disgruntled star trades. BI would be a better return than Simmons IMO.

Nah. Even as flawed as he is, Simmons still having Bron potential if the jumper ever comes is the better prize

There’s no guarantee Ingram gonna continue his play considering last year was a contract year

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
Nah. Even as flawed as he is, Simmons still having Bron potential if the jumper ever comes is the better prize

There’s no guarantee Ingram gonna continue his play considering last year was a contract year

Ben Simmons been the exact same player since high school. It ain't going to happen.

Not a McLaren
Porsche_918_Spyder_SAO_2014_0281.JPG
Which porsche is this?

918 Spyder
Ohhh I've only seen it in silver and red. Used to love this car.

Wasn't this the most dangerous porsche? Had me shook. They were saying it should've never seen the streets.

This is the one paul walker died in right?

Wasn't this the most dangerous porsche? Had me shook. They were saying it should've never seen the streets.

That was the Carrera GT that Paul Walker died in. The CGT is really difficult even for experienced drivers. Tiger Woods thought he could handle one and spun out on his way home from the dealership. :lol: Took it back and bought something less extreme. The 918 is the replacement for the CGT. It's faster but it's all wheel drive so it has more traction and doesn't spin as easily.

You’re thinking of the Carrera GT

That was the Carrera GT that Paul Walker died in. The CGT is really difficult even for experienced drivers. Tiger Woods thought he could handle one and spun out on his way home from the dealership. :lol: Took it back and bought something less extreme. The 918 is the replacement for the CGT. It's faster but it's all wheel drive so it has more traction and doesn't spin as easily.
Good looks! The CGT. That's right. Beautiful car. Terrifyingly beautiful.

So the 918 is safer to drive? It's sexy af. My goodness. What's the ticket? I'm partial to 911 turbos and gt3 bodies.

Back
Top Bottom