2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Oh NOW the Lakers roster was stacked last season? Y'all doing that thing again. I don't agree at all with it being one of the hardest titles in history because they made it look pretty easy but y'all was calling the roster outside of Bron and AD trash all off-season, into the season and every other team had the best 3-9 players in the playoffs. So it's it oochie wally or one mic?

And it's been known Bron is the ultimate frontrunner, with hot dogging Wardell right behind him.

Why is it that y'all are still being obtuse about folks picking against the Lakers? The #1 seed made it to the Finals and won the championship. Yet somehow because everyone rooted against that outcome that means the Lakers weren't the clear favorites in every series.

Why is it that y'all are still being obtuse about folks picking against the Lakers? The #1 seed made it to the Finals and won the championship. Yet somehow because everyone rooted against that outcome that means the Lakers weren't the clear favorites in every series.

There were haters rooting against it sure, but not everybody in the basketball intelligentsia fell into that category. A lot of them and y'all were blinded and severely underestimated how great the team was. I won't post the videos of all the wrong analysts and posts from NT's finest, but I can.

Hardest?! That 3-1 deficit was special, but the recent one?! How?!? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I really wanna see the whole context of this blurb cuz he had STACKED rosters on BOTH teams.

and cmon Bron, you’re a generational talent but at least understand that your fans know the circumstances of the teams you were a part of that helped you get those chips and stop saying that **** was difficult.

i memba this tho...

67A44699-17ED-4FB2-880A-A1144D6898A6.jpeg

Stop being a clown. We won a title in the middle of a global pandemic where the players had to sequester themselves away from their families for over 3 months. Don't forget about all the social justice issues initiatives he was leading while leading his team to a championship and finals MVP.

The Lakers worked regular season to have the best record in the conference and get home court advantage (The Lakers would have had HCA in all 4 rounds). They didn't even have an opportunity to use it and still dominated.

The revisionist history regarding last year's Lakers team being stacked is absolutely hilarious. Someone pulled the receipts of everyone clowning the Lakers 3-15 roster.

Hardest?! That 3-1 deficit was special, but the recent one?! How?!? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I really wanna see the whole context of this blurb cuz he had STACKED rosters on BOTH teams.
We was laughed at when we signed Dwight, DG, Dudley, Cook, etc after the failed Kawhi plan, said we signed the wrong Morris brother and so forth but now the roster was stacked?

Last edited:
With a one legged Dragon and one armed Bam (when they did play).

Lakers teams wasn't stacked though. I'm not buying into that. They had Bron/AD and a bunch of washed and semi washed vets and role players.

Bubble championships requires an * though. Whole thing was pretty silly. Was like watching summer games.

The 21 and 22 chip going to hit different...for ALA. 🤡 going to have to disband for good.

The Mental gymnastics ALA goes through the hilarious. They went from saying the Clippers and Bucks would beat us and our roster sucked to now claiming the 2020 title has an asterisk and we had a stacked team.

Lakers success is literally driving these people crazy. After we win next year there's going to be a whole new list of excuses

I am curious on what Houston’s fans position on this situation is. On one hand, the owner is to blame for all that’s going on, on the other, Jim is acting like an ***.

The way Bron talks about the 2016 Warriors is HILARIOUS to me as well. He always says, “the greatest team ever assembled

:lol:

That ***** is a TRIP man.

Ehhh, I think you're just reading too much into it. "Greatest team ever put on the floor", "greatest team ever assembled" etc. He's not trying to diminish them.

Back
Top Bottom