2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

PG aint worth a max, period.
PG must have down low nudes on Balmer

More than nudes at this point, gotta be some serious dirt.

Either that or the bean counters at the Clippers organization crunched the numbers and felt that Paul George's 'brand' was worth significantly more than the contract extension.

Kudos to him for getting paid, but he's not worth the money at this point especially with his all the injuries.

MVP season?

Eo567oMUcAAtRha

Watching the world realize, I was right about Paul George....but then....Go OD on the criticism is wild :lol:

He’s still nice as ****. And you got a good shot with him as your #2 option, if you have another top 5-10 player.

Like, what are we even talking about here?

Watching the world realize, I was right about Paul George....but then....Go OD on the criticism is wild :lol:

He’s still nice as ****. And you got a good shot with him as your #2 option, if you have another top 5-10 player.

From people who were fans of his at that. I was never a fan. This is who he's always been. But that's the fault of the fans and the media. They have deluded Paul George into thinking he's that guy or was that guy when it never was true.

A lot folks on here who either just don’t get, or are disingenuous about, how hard it actually is to build an NBA team with a legitimate chance at a title.

You really don't know why? Like REALLY really? :lol:

I honestly think if PG didn’t talk so much he wouldn’t get it as bad

No question. If he never said the “Playoff P” thing, I’m convinced the narrative on him would be much different. He’s still get criticized about underperforming in the playoffs, but it wouldn’t be nearly as mean-spirited.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom