2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

SVG is mid. He actually did a great job maximizing guys like Brandon Jennings and DJ Augustin. But then he decided to put all his faith in reggie Jackson. Shaq wasn't lying when he called him a master of panic. Kinda embarrassing to watch him crying and whining and just losing his **** on the sideline every single game. Said all that to say, free Tiny Loc

Big fan of SVG, but I probably would've gone in another direction. Their play in the bubble and contracts, I think they're better off taking a step back to develop the kids.

After Vogel completely shut down his offense with a basic trap & didn’t need to touch his game plan again after G2, I don’t need to see D’Antoni ever again.
Basically MDA is done

Offensive genius couldn’t beat a simple trap.

Rockets actually wanted him back :smh: That’s the ONE thing I will thank Tillman for. He wasn’t having MDA come back

As fitting as Will Cain landing at Fox News :lol:

DBRyM4SXYAAixOX.jpg
Will Cain kept crying that he was unbiased and ended up on Fox News as a designated screamer. Hope he meets a bus on the highway

Whitlock a whole sellout

I swear, being a black conservative pays off. You can be a middling social media personality or a bad writer but as long as you're a black conservative, you'll go straight to the top. Think about all the journalists who've worked their entire careers who don't sniff an opportunity to speak with the president yet this bum gets a one-on-one interview.

Imagine all the professors and experts who study for years but never get to speak in front of Congress but Candice Owens has a Twitter account and she's speaking in front of the house committee on racism

Basically MDA is done

Offensive genius couldn’t beat a simple trap.

Rockets actually wanted him back :smh: That’s the ONE thing I will thank Tillman for. He wasn’t having MDA come back

Y'all make it seem like he should have had something else up his sleeve :lol:

This team was literally built to stand around at the 3 point line while Jim dances with the ball.... Take the ball out of his hands, then you're ****ed.

This team was literally built to stand around at the 3 point line while Jim dances with the ball.... Take the ball out of his hands, then you're ****ed.

Also not MDA’s fault that the Rockets’ other “star” played like a below-average role player when he was available in the playoffs. And I don’t even like MDA.

We all know Harden isn't moving off ball and the defense wasn't going to guard Westbrook.

My only minor complaint if I were a Rocket fan would've been to exorcise Austin Rivers and play Ben McLemore more. But that in itself is a problem. :lol:

Looks like DeMar DeRozan wants out of San Antonio. I don't think the Spurs get enough flack for not taking the Lakers offer for Kawhi Leonard. The Lakers essentially offered the Anthony Davis package (Ingram, Ball, Kuzma and picks) and the Spurs turned it down solely because they wanted to spite the Lakers. for a top five player in the league, they ended up getting a deal that included two years of DeMar DeRozan and a late first round pick. That has to be one of the worst decisions of the last decade.

To add insult to injury, the Lakers won a championship anyway while the Spurs are a treadmill team.

I feel like Detroit would do a Kennard plus w.e for Derozan swap.

A Derozan and Blake pairing seems like it's meant to be.

I swear, being a black conservative pays off. You can be a middling social media personality or a bad writer but as long as you're a black conservative, you'll go straight to the top. Think about all the journalists who've worked their entire careers who don't sniff an opportunity to speak with the president yet this bum gets a one-on-one interview.

Imagine all the professors and experts who study for years but never get to speak in front of Congress but Candice Owens has a Twitter account and she's speaking in front of the house committee on racism
You ain’t wrong. Just gotta be “my African American over there” and they’ll have you in the front of the line.

What adjustment did MDA make? Can you name 1? He played harden more minutes :lol:

He’s a lame duck. Harden brought him back from the dead, now he can’t even land a job

Nah we can't let Dantoni off the hook for a style & culture he enabled & built the team around.... James Harden in OKC did way more off the ball & had more variety to his game with the ball in his hands then Dantoni & Morey turned him into a ****ing breathing analytics project.

Him & his bastardized style of ball was the reason the Rockets had no other options to create off the dribble, or make something happen in the post. he deserves a huge chunk of the blame IMO

Coaching matters when you have players that can’t just create their shot out of nothing. Harden made him look better than he ever was.

Looks like DeMar DeRozan wants out of San Antonio. I don't think the Spurs get enough flack for not taking the Lakers offer for Kawhi Leonard. The Lakers essentially offered the Anthony Davis package (Ingram, Ball, Kuzma and picks) and the Spurs turned it down solely because they wanted to spite the Lakers. for a top five player in the league, they ended up getting a deal that included two years of DeMar DeRozan and a late first round pick. That has to be one of the worst decisions of the last decade.

To add insult to injury, the Lakers won a championship anyway while the Spurs are a treadmill team.

On top of that they had to include Danny Green and probably thought they were shipping both of them to the night's watch for a year and they ended up winning immediately, and then Green wins one with LAL who they were trying to slight :lol:

The decision to not make that trade is going to lead to them to a decade of mediocrity & it warms my Heart :emoji_heart_eyes:

And to top it off Kawhi still ended up on the Westcoast playing for a contending team. RC Cola went out sad

The decision to not make that trade is going to lead to them to a decade of mediocrity & it warms my Heart :emoji_heart_eyes:

And to top it off Kawhi still ended up on the Westcoast playing for a contending team. RC Cola went out sad

Exactly. The Spurs made an emotional decision instead of the right business decision. All their efforts amounted to nothing. Kawhi still got what he wanted and the Lakers still won a championship.

Good riddance you are a BUM

We’re expecting too much for an NBA coach to be prepared for the defense to double team his star player? :lol:

Nurse tried the same thing earlier in the year & got hit for 120. Russ & EJ can both dribble.

Cut behind the trapper, get the ball in the middle of the floor, cut/sit someone in the dunker in the 3-on-2, basic stuff nowhere to be found.

Back
Top Bottom