2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Honestly who wants to play in Boston?

Your number you wore your prior team is likely retired thus you likely have to wear an oddball number, the same crowd that’ll cheer you during the game will like call you a racial slur once the game ends, among other reasons....

I know Jaylen likes it here. He does a lot in the community too. I personally know people that he's helped tremendously, which was much needed during COVID.

Clippers must be upset to something big. They've lost Green and Harrell and lost out on they keep free agent who most people thought was headed there. They still have a lot of money to spend as well, it would be weird if they just downgrade this off-season
20201121_151929.jpg

The Clippers a

Losing Hayward isn’t the problem.

it’s losing him for nothing when his deal was the last real chip worth bringing back something to push things over the top.

Ainge has done a lot right building that thing out. But man there’s been some pretty glaring mistakes along the way.
I mean, I obviously would've liked to have gotten something for Hayward. But there's a pretty legitimate chance that getting something in return for him wasn't possible (which is what happens when most free agents leave). If he did in fact screw something up, he absolutely deserves a ton of blame.

Other than that though, don't see what the big glaring mistakes are unless you think he goofed on not wanting to trade for the Kawhi rental, which I could see. Not picking Giannis I guess?

AD ain’t going anywhere, but it would be damn funny to see him say he got his ring and go sign with the Knicks just to do his own thing.

Would guess he ultimately signs for whatever is left on Bron’s term.. what is it? 3 years?

Back
Top Bottom