New York Giants Season Thread!...The Tommy Cutlets Era

What should the Giants do in the first round?

• Take a QB

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Barkley

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Chubb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade down

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
flowers finally gone. he made his 10 mil easy money. he to me seems to be a big guy who was told to play football and just coasted to this level, had no desire to improve and no love for the game. but won't shock me if he gets with a good Oline coach he gets to avg level

since he came into the league he as allowed the most pressures by 15 and he has played more games than the each guy behind him on that worst list. people just don't understand how bad he was. wheeler is not much better but he does give effort and i think thats helping us out. seems they made the move because wheeler was out a bit in the game and flowers came in and same ol flowers.....they got a guy on practice that was with lions for a bit, they have to see talent that is better than flowers....hope so
shame we didnt do this sooner.

great year for us to start off 1-4, philly seems to have super bowl hangover but that can change quickly. if we lay down to philly thursday they can go on run if we win we could be the ones that go on run. the hardest games left are philly philly falcons bears. lets win thursday, if we do i like our chances. win and we can be in 2nd place, .5 game back from 1st by end of weekend.

LETS GO!!!

Or let’s just lose the rest of the games and get a top 5 pick and take a QB like we should have this year...

Division is trash, we're in it.

Game against Carolina was our best game we played and we should have won that but the refs killed us.

Saquon is a star, reminds me of Barry Sanders

OBJ needs to shut the **** up and address the team and coaches behind closed doors.

We need OV and EE back asap, can't believe how many games OV has missed.

I think we gotta good shot at winning tonight, don't think the Eagles are good but we don't know what Giants team will show up. If we show up like we did against Houston and Carolina, we win. We might show up like all the other games and that's a guaranteed L.

OV is back, that's dope.

Wish EE was back

We need this win, win this game and it's a big deal. Think it saves the season and keeps us in play.

is there even a really good qb this upcoming draft? no regrets on barkley he is the goods... and if we had to get a qb this draft baker was the pick but he already was drafted... that year when mahomes was rumored to come here via trade we should of made that trade and gave up whatever we had to

I'm not mad we took Saquon, that kid is special for real.

A QB would be nice right now, Eli hasn't been great but I don't think a rookie QB is doing good with our OL. That's hard for a rookie to step into to. Eli has suffered with not having time and not being able to move like younger QBs. He's made some great throws but he's also been told to check down a lot. That's why they opened it up more, they were getting killed for not taking chances down the field.

I'm banned from the NFL thread so I'll be in here

I'm still mad about that Landon Collins 15 yard flag that shouldn't have been called. NFL apologizing doesn't mean ****. We all know that was one of the worst calls of the season.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/09/nfl-confirms-that-giants-got-hosed-on-crucial-play/

Last edited:
IF I were the Owner of

the NEW YORK GIANTS I would-

1) tank the rest of 2018 &

Draft all O-line in ‘19

2) tank ALL of 2019 &

Draft Tua ....

Tua + Barkley = championships

jrp44 jrp44 update the thread title yo, **** says offseason and we damn near there with all this losing

Love these throwbacks we wearing

Not sure if the rain helps or hurts us tonight.

Last edited:
It’s mad cool seeing LT there

I need the authentic Eli, OBJ and Saquon of these jerseys. So damn clean.

Last edited:
Nice throw by Carson, he had way too much time and the secondary couldn’t contain any longer. Smh, 3rd and long yo. They gotta do ****in better. Eagles are trash and can’t score.

We never catch a break, feels like everything is always going the way of the opposing team

I love this ***** Saquon yo

This is the **** I’m talking about son. 3rd and long, hit his arm and they still convert. **** never goes our ****in way son. ****

Eli is under pressure, not a good look at all. He’s not comfortable and our defense isn’t doing it’s job on third down.

I’ve seen enough of OBJ returning punts. He’s explosive at times but he’s a dangerous for both teams.

That’s a great ****in block by Wheeler to set that all up!!!!! Great ****in run Saquon

Defense gotta step it up on third down

Eli gotta step it up

Shurmer gotta stop calling such a conservative game. Play hard and take some ****in chances.

THIS BUM *** TRASH *** EAGLES TEAM HASNT CRACKED 24 POINTS ALL SEASON LONG AND THEY GOT THAT IN THE FIRST HALF

Season is over

Didn't show up against a division rival

Defense didn't show up

Offense didn't show up, Eli missed some throws but he also had no ****in time back there. Constantly under pressure.

Season is over.

Impressed by Saquon, he balled out.

to be honest it might be time to see what the rookie QB has, Eli isn't mobile enough to with the OL woes.

Back
Top Bottom