2020 NFL Draft Thread

Seems like most favor Juedy over Ruggs. I wonder how it all turns out. 2 studs like that reminds me of Nuk and Sammy. It's crazy how much more Sammy was favored, looking back, but it did make sense at the time.

this would a good listen, with a fantasy take.. but still good

Seems like most favor Juedy over Ruggs. I wonder how it all turns out. 2 studs like that reminds me of Nuk and Sammy. It's crazy how much more Sammy was favored, looking back, but it did make sense at the time.

to me, it depends where guys go.. like juedy would do work in that kyle shanahan offense with his route running (like i see alot of emmanuel sanders.. or certain other colts WRs in him, kinda mix of reggie wayne with that other guy)

ruggs isnt just pure speed (while he obviously has a ton), but i see alot of desean where it isnt all just speed/verts

and lamb, i'd love to see dude with a mobile QB where they can kinda improvise some things and let lamb attack the ball after a broken-ish play

Antonio Gibson :nerd:

Dude could have a Kamara type of impact if he ends up in the right situation

Him and RoJo would be a nice combo

this was a good break down also has 10 yard splits and percentiles of the results

so you can see why certain guys win in certain ways

His feet look great but passing wise I’m not seeing it. Looks like he’s shot putting the ball and takes forever to wind up. Zero velocity on any of those passes either.

His feet look great but passing wise I’m not seeing it. Looks like he’s shot putting the ball and takes forever to wind up. Zero velocity on any of those passes either.

I thought the same thing at first but became more impressed as the video went on.

I thought the same thing at first but became more impressed as the video went on.

Not sure what you saw as the video went on. He looked the same to me the whole time. Even before this video though I wasn’t as enamored with Tua as most people. His footwork looks great but idk. He doesn’t have the arm that Russell Wilson or Kyler have.

Not sure what you saw as the video went on. He looked the same to me the whole time. Even before this video though I wasn’t as enamored with Tua as most people. His footwork looks great but idk. He doesn’t have the arm that Russell Wilson or Kyler have.
He’s also fresh back from the injury. He’ll most likely redshirt anywhere he goes. This 2 minute video isn’t going to be the deciding factor for him going forward.

He’s also fresh back from the injury. He’ll most likely redshirt anywhere he goes. This 2 minute video isn’t going to be the deciding factor for him going forward.

Well like I said, even before this video I wasn’t as high on him as most. He’s got good instincts, great footwork and he’s smart though so maybe he’ll be better than I think.

Well like I said, even before this video I wasn’t as high on him as most. He’s got good instincts, great footwork and he’s smart though so maybe he’ll be better than I think.
Yea, I’m talking about the zip on his passes comment. He’s coming back from a major lower body injury. I think he’s going to be good health permitted. Processes super quick, anticipates guys open, solid arm strength.

NTNFL Mock Draft Round 2 Results:

Round 2
33. Cincinnati - Isaiah Wilson, OT, Georgia
34. Indianapolis - Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State
35. Detroit - Justin Madubuike, DT, Texas A&M
36. NY Giants - Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson
37. LA Chargers - Josh Jones, OT, Houston
38. Carolina - A.J Terrell, CB, Clemson
39. Miami - J.K. Dobbins, RB, Ohio State
40. Houston - D'Andre Swift, RB, Georgia
41. Cleveland - Antoine Winfield Jr., S, Minnesota
42. Jacksonville - A.J. Espenesa, Edge, Iowa
43. Chicago - Laviska Shenault Jr., WR, Colorado
44. Indianapolis - Jordan Love, QB, Utah State
45. Tampa Bay - Clyde Edwards-Helaire, RB, LSU
46. Denver - Michael Pitman Jr., WR, USC
47. Atlanta - Jaylon Johnson, CB, Utah
48. NY Jets - K.J. Hamler, WR, PSU
49. Pittsburgh - Terell Lewis, Edge, Alabama
50. Chicago - Austin Jackson, OT, USC
51. Dallas - Lloyd Cushenberry III, C, LSU
52. LA Rams - Cam Akers, RB, FSU
53. Green Bay via Philadelphia - Chase Claypool, WR, Notre Dame
54. Buffalo - Noah Igbinoghene, CB, Auburn
55. Baltimore - Marlon Davidson, Edge, Auburn
56. Miami - Jeremy Chinn, S, Southern Illinois
57. LA Rams via Houston - Ezra Cleveland, OT, Boise State
58. Minnesota - Tyler Biadasz, OL, Wisconsin
59. Seattle - Damon Arnette, CB, Ohio State
60. Baltimore - Donavan Peoples-Jones, WR, Michigan
61. Tennessee - Cameron Dantzler, CB, Mississippi State
62. Green Bay - Raekwon Davis, DL, Alabama
63. Kansas City - Jonathan Taylor, RB, Wisconsin
64. Seattle - Matt Peart, T, UConn

Wonder which OT it is they’re looking to trade up for...

This dude has been spot on for everything Bucs related since Arians was hired.

1587671077659.png

#Tradition

Wonder which OT it is they’re looking to trade up for...

This dude has been spot on for everything Bucs related since Arians was hired.

Seems pretty ridiculous to rely on a rookie OT to become elite immediately and protect Tom Brady. How is that "win-now" mode? Wouldn't win-now mode be trading for a proven OT?

Burrow
Young
Okudah
OT or Simmons
Tua
Herbert
Brown

My top 7. We'll see if any trades happen that scramble things around a bit.

Can we go to the main thread just so we aren’t responding in 2 threads

Back
Top Bottom