2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean they made it work last yr but Ravens have no receivers. Sure they got Brown but he's made a non factor so often it seems

I mean they made it work last yr but Ravens have no receivers. Sure they got Brown but he's made a non factor so often it seems
Yea he’s not a true go to cuz he’s like 5’10 100 lbs :lol: ...Usually Andrews helps pick up the passing game but he doesn’t seem to have it tonight ...The rest of the receivers either blocking TE’s or cats they picked in the middle rounds and still gotta develop

They might as well call Antonio Brown

ravens got decent wrs.. but it’s more the multiple TEs who can block and are also receiving threats and RBs who can also be receiving threats

wrs are to provide spacing with speed and occasional deep shots

It stops when you go out of bounds. And then resumes when you go back to the huddle. It only completely stops in the 4th at a certain time I believe
ERBZXQVUEAAdVgw.jpg

Never realized that till now :lol:

The Ravens running their usual offense has shortened the game too...This only the 3rd time Mahomes got the rock this half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom