2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was browsing and saw these. Never seen this colorway before. I dig em.
If this is your post I’m prob gonna cop
74B97514-75B7-4E63-897D-3B16E72D9B61.jpeg

They are sick. Leather looks nice too. I’ve been watching them for months and the price hasn’t moved much at all, so I’d def try to make an offer vs BIN.

Folks are still trying to figure out the logic and science behind the SNKRs app? Set your hopes low and expect nothing; if you get them, great! If not, you'll live. I dunno why dudes get all worked up and bark "**** SNKRs" every Saturday at 10:05 AM EST on niketalk.

You’re best bet to get the pandas is skate shops do there raffle or fcfs ——- then SNKRS app

it’s just pure luck on the app ... I hit 3 times that’s when it was iOS only and with out desktop feature

Maybe all this hype is designed to push people into shops
Get new shops buying into the “guaranteed money” and open a new account
Or something like that

$550 is to much for green lobs right? Someone talk me out of this lol
Paying that much money for a shoe literally everyone is trying to sell is always absurd to me. Rarity is the main way I justify spending a lot on a pair. I get that you want them (for whatever reason is beyond me) but green lobsters are everywhere right now. Best thing to do is to wait for a lightly worn pair IMO, or wait and see if any other kind of release happens. $550 can get you MANY better shoes.

$550 is to much for green lobs right? Someone talk me out of this lol

Since you asked, I would give at least a few more weeks. Although the hope for a SNKRS release is quickly fading, it still hasn’t been 100% ruled out (I don’t think.)Plus I don’t see those prices “skyrocketing” more than they already have any time soon.

i am going to take a picture of mine as comparison. some POS stepped on them in Penn station whenever year they came out and they are forever ruined.

Back
Top Bottom