2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1574531824899.png

giphy.gif

Shark Dunks looking good! I will be copping!

Kind of neat. I would probably just ruin them though.
F7113B31-9956-46A0-99A2-478A336FC4F6.jpeg

I’m still undecided on the whole mismatching shoe thing. I like the OG LM highs but that’s about it. Saw a dude walking down the street the other day in some Jordan’s that looked truly confused. Like each lateral side was a different Jordan 1 lol **** looked dumb. These too, look confused and ultimately bad.

Also, anything other than natural wear has always looked wack on these tear away, wear away or whatever. This pair right here cutting out whole panels? Trash. It didn’t look good on the Mcfetridge and it doesn’t look good now. Just wear the shoe like a regular person or better yet skate them.

Been lurking, trying to score the Jade Horizon Dunks. After taking many Ls, I found em.

Been lurking, trying to score the Jade Horizon Dunks. After taking many Ls, I found em.
P.S. If you miss them now, don’t pay resale yet. Customer service at Tactics said they’ll be stocking them in December.

Been stopping into tactics daily in the pearl district to try to catch another size 14 jade.

Thanks for the additional links these seem very plentiful looking forward to hunting down more to wear.

Yeah not a fan of companies putting their own name on the aglets. Would you say they would pass a blind test compared to Nike sb laces from Nike?

i've bought quite a few pairs from FL and in my experience they don't have the exact lengths you get from the factory but the construction of the material is pretty exact

Back
Top Bottom