2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

when n where the hell was this??? black or panda?

blacks restocked as part of some 12 days of christmas thing staple is doing

they went quick though as mentioned

blacks restocked as part of some 12 days of christmas thing staple is doing

they went quick though as mentioned

not even keychain only? Staple losing his touch.

Restock on NTWRK later today. If you’re cool overpaying and having your phone overheat then you can battle about 25,000 people for the 1 pair of size 8.7543 he’s dropping.

Anyone know what the likelihood of separation is on DS pairs from like 2005 or older? I know they're like tanks but I've seen some separation above the stitch at the top of the midsoles. Wondering if hunting down this pair I have in mind is even worth it.

Anyone know what the likelihood of separation is on DS pairs from like 2005 or older? I know they're like tanks but I've seen some separation above the stitch at the top of the midsoles. Wondering if hunting down this pair I have in mind is even worth it.

The 'worth' is up to you. The separation won't be that big of an issue unless it comes to the point where part of the midsole chips away above the stitch. My purple pigeons have some separation around the toebox but they're already beaters.
Would def like to get another pair but the prices for purps are ridiculous now

it would depend pair by pair, so get good pics if you're concerned

also it's only cosmetic and won't affect wear

Coming Tomorrow...
357E5D04-4AF3-45DB-867D-D52B21EDAEA5.png
BED1B44C-AE46-40F2-A57A-26FFD965DD87.jpeg
C4C08C21-6893-46D9-B205-4A79D264E5CC.jpeg

Got my viotechs in. For as long as I've been looking at 2002 viotechs online they're much more muted, and obviously more supple. I'm sure the softer material has a lot to do with why they're less vibrant. I took a regular household cleaning brush to the "suede" and it ran the color a little bit and gave them a little bit more nap. Didn't soften them up much though.

Brushed
brush.jpg

Not brushed
nobrush.jpg

Brushed on left
brushtoe.jpg

• ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️ Sorry, all our stock of this item is currently in other user's carts. Please keep trying.

Back
Top Bottom