2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_5881.jpg

laces arrived, now just need the sharks to put them in. was going to order from EU last night but after seeing number of pairs available, i'm going to wait on US release. hope i don't end up regretting waiting

IMG_5881.jpg

laces arrived, now just need the sharks to put them in. was going to order from EU last night but after seeing number of pairs available, i'm going to wait on US release. hope i don't end up regretting waiting
Grabbed the sharks but when I went to grab these they're out of stock now. Shoulda just grabbed them before but wanted to make sure i got the sharks first. Smh

Grabbed the sharks but when I went to grab these they're out of stock now. Shoulda just grabbed them before but wanted to make sure i got the sharks first. Smh

wow. i think i'm only going to keep 2 out of the 6 so i wouldn't mind shipping out the other 4 for the cost of shipping. i'll figure out what i'm doing by the time of US release

if **** goes sideways and i don't cop sharks at retail, i'll be happy to sell the lace packs for retail to someone on here. i'll keep you posted

Tempted to grab the blazers but don't ever wear any of my Blazers as is. So I think I'm just going to buy the t shirt and the knit long sleeve.

IMG_5881.jpg

I’ll probably just leave the black in to keep them clean and simple. But, these definitely aren’t a bad idea.

Checked out black sheep this morning. Oski blazers are nice but not my style however the jacket is better. Unfortunately they only got in a few and my size was gone. Also heads up not sure they will do a phone order but they still have hornets in Stock and in store they have jades.

I was iffy on the blazers but had to pounce on em to support my boy Oski. I sold my corduroy dunks earlier this year - felt like bricks, so throwing a corduroy shoe back in the rotation will be good

done with SB must haves for the year. Gonna try to flip all the off white dunks to recoup costs. I bought a house last week lol

Back
Top Bottom