2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nice to see spot not doing their website release anymore. Tired of the dudes flexing in here with the bots and “early link” on it.
There is no reason to flex on getting the early link, or to get butthurt for not being able to figure it out. You literally just go to their site the day before, click the newest item, get the product ID from the URL, and add “1” until you stumble on the shoes you’re looking for. It’s not rocket science...

And this is not the first time it’s been spelled out, BTW.

69DB5FE8-9D67-4713-9D36-B65E017EBC42.jpeg
Price check sz 10.5 DS og all with bonus laces (purple)+ pink and black laces

Move them I’m holding these were only dropped at concepts and Nike snkr stash from what I understand I could be wrong millzszn93 millzszn93

For SNKRS it was a cam thing that supposedly entered you in a raffle. No idea how that played out.

Concepts themselves did a store release and online. Bots scooped up online and so they cancelled those orders and did an online raffle. Was for the special packaging too. Pretty legit.

Phone raffle is hilarious
I wouldn’t win
I’m terrible with lyrics and I don’t know any TS songs anyway

shops aren't getting very many pair of these, huh. it feels like its going to be around 100 of us here competing for like 10 pair max.

one location in this state basically implied that they aren't receiving a full size run. almost all require a person to be in store on a weekday during work hours or if you can get off of work and rush through traffic...you might be able to get a ticket.

I just want to know why it has to be this difficult for anything halfway decent nowadays.

i'm not trying to call out of work to drive like 200 miles just to purchase something for like 20-100 dollars so I can get a raffle ticket just to have a remote chance of spending another 150 on these so I can actually see them in person and wear them.

travis scott sold like 5 pair max on his site.
no snkrs release which means nothing to me since I never win anything on there anyway.
shops getting like 7 or 8 pairs and probably backdooring 5 of them...

how much longer do we have to go through this?

I guess we put ourselves through it by continuing to try but yeah. smh.

Back
Top Bottom