2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

L from blacksheep.
email came in about 30 min ago...just saw it now, tho.

so I either have to call out of work and drive to another city on the other side of this state, spend money on stuff i don't want for a raffle ticket or...pay 1.2k+ on stockx/goat.

how infuriating.

i signed up for undefeated la raffle. if i somehow magically win im making the drive
How could u tell your Undefeated entry went through? I got spinning wheel when i submited. I reloaded, filled out again hit submit and it went to the generic raffle info with no personal info blanks.

L from blacksheep.
email came in about 30 min ago...just saw it now, tho.

so I either have to call out of work and drive to another city on the other side of this state, spend money on stuff i don't want for a raffle ticket or...pay 1.2k+ on stockx/goat.

how infuriating.
There is a 3rd option...

Copdate is trash. I downloaded yesterday morning and still haven't been able to log in. Its amazing that one shoe drop managed to break the app.

Constantly refreshing a broke app is only going to make it worse. You gotta try every hour or so until you get through

I already entered a couple raffles on CD. Lost the raffle on black sheep today. Will do a few more when everyone is sleep and app is actually functioning

Threw the old boys on to pick up my raffle ticket

EE7EA4C4-BD8A-4CF7-A62C-B0A927BB605F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom