2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1590761064502.png This guy needs to win those

Ok so this special box for the chunky Dunkys is going for like 2-3K more than regular pairs. Seems like it would be incredibly easy for UA sellers to just make fake boxes.

just saying.
2 thousand dollars for a box smh.

anyway, great year for SBs. Bomb after bomb and even the GRs are nice.

Last edited:
Ok so this special box for the chunky Dunkys is going for like 2-3K more than regular pairs. Seems like it would be incredibly easy for UA sellers to just make fake boxes.

just saying.
2 thousand dollars for a box smh.

anyway, great year for SBs. Bomb after bomb and even the GRs are nice.

they already have $2200 on Facebook. Box only. Saw it on an IG story a few days ago.

Kevin and Hell Sitelist
This will continue to be added to throughout the day as more shop posts come out. Thought I mine as well post it rn since some of these are email raffles and for Kinetic you need to make an account. I didn't do EU and Asian shops but they're all listed and if anybody needs them just say something and I'll go thru their igs. Highlighted shops are shopify which bots tend to eat, sites like Seasons and Homegrown are created on non-shopify sites so they're prob a better bet for manual users since most bots don't support them. Premier also leaves chances for manual users since it's a shopify site with bot protection.

???=they were unsure of whether they were getting them or not
bruh=shop didn't answer, either cause i called late or they're closed due to corona
check ig=info will be posted on ig today and i will add it when posted

honestly these seem really limited and most shops aren't getting a lot of stock, so best of luck guys!!

Back
Top Bottom