2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

People acting like they trying to support the cause, but they're really just looking for a reason to burn **** up and look for a come up. No other way to describe the way Flight Club, RIF LA, and Round Two were all broken into and tons of stuff were stolen. People definitely knew what to look for in the back and are now trying to resell it on whatever platform they can move it on. Damn disappointing since it's really just hurting everything the protests were supposed to be standing for.

What is it hurting?

95CA4888-4DE7-46DB-99B5-25EE429F5414.jpeg
FD8098CE-2C1B-4461-8901-6F5091ECA8A1.png

Yea and the owner @deonpoint was at the march/ peaceful protests earlier then once it got dark they looted his store. Foul :lol:

Not sure if trolling or...
Awareness of police brutality..equality for the black community.. news today so focused on the looting and riots that it’s overshadowing the peaceful protests to the aforementioned reasons.

No, I'm wondering if you're trolling or just very naive

The news hasn't been focused on the looting, have you actually watched it. I've watched MSNBC and CNN pretty much non-stop.

It's what you choose to see.

Just like if you choose to ignore the anger and worry about some damn stores inventory instead of the people in pain or who have been killed. That's why people are angry, because it's the only thing some of you care about or notice.

Protesting makes you feel good for an hour and then you go back to your lives.

Anyone else who got Chunky Dunky's get a coupon from Nike for some Ben & Jerry's?

I mess with Ben and Jerry's so :nthat:

the harvard location is gone anyways. just boylston and newbury st now
Whattttttt!!!!!!!!! My child hood. The back of The tannery!! I know there was a stand alone cncpts they opened in like 2007 or so but damn still. That area. This is how out the loop ive been with sneakers

Back
Top Bottom