2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I wonder how tough these would be to get if they dropped now! Glad I copped last year
9591C5F3-6544-4A5B-A61A-7BBFC1E32B12.jpeg

No, I'm wondering if you're trolling or just very naive

The news hasn't been focused on the looting, have you actually watched it. I've watched MSNBC and CNN pretty much non-stop.

It's what you choose to see.

Just like if you choose to ignore the anger and worry about some damn stores inventory instead of the people in pain or who have been killed. That's why people are angry, because it's the only thing some of you care about or notice.

Protesting makes you feel good for an hour and then you go back to your lives.

How do places like Round Two, RIF, and Flight Club fit into that? People are angry at them? Serious question.

Did anyone grab Kevin Bradley blazers from manifest in Durham NC?
i didn't get to go, but i didn't see them post the line or post much of anything about the release on release day (like they normally do).. I do recall seeing them post that they had them..

was unaware they were orange label. Pretty cool.

Their account is really weird.. From my convo with one of the guys around the Strange Love release, the area Nike Rep (also local legend lol) was just looking out and throwing them stuff until their orders started to kick in (which should be about now; April/May). Not sure how the pandemic may have impacted that.

No, I'm wondering if you're trolling or just very naive

The news hasn't been focused on the looting, have you actually watched it. I've watched MSNBC and CNN pretty much non-stop.

It's what you choose to see.

Just like if you choose to ignore the anger and worry about some damn stores inventory instead of the people in pain or who have been killed. That's why people are angry, because it's the only thing some of you care about or notice.

Protesting makes you feel good for an hour and then you go back to your lives.
CNN, local news, fox news, reddit popular page, twitter.. you can't tell me that any of those places haven't mentioned the looting once. What's really heartbreaking is for small businesses owned by people of color getting busted up and ransacked or lit on fire. Saw a video clip of a person of color literally tearing up as he spoke about how he was trying to make it as a small business owner as they wrecked his store. There's no way they recover from this unless they got specific insurance that covers rioting. You think the only **** I care about is flight club or other sneaker stores getting looted? **** with that. I only mentioned that one part because this is a sneaker forum in one specific thread. But hey, whatever man. Kids getting maced in the face, reporters going blind from getting shot in the face.. sneakers getting stolen and flipped for the low is the least of my worries. I just want real ****en change rather than the oppressed continuing to be beaten down. It's 2020 and still...

CNN, local news, fox news, reddit popular page, twitter.. you can't tell me that any of those places haven't mentioned the looting once. What's really heartbreaking is for small businesses owned by people of color getting busted up and ransacked or lit on fire. Saw a video clip of a person of color literally tearing up as he spoke about how he was trying to make it as a small business owner as they wrecked his store. There's no way they recover from this unless they got specific insurance that covers rioting. You think the only **** I care about is flight club or other sneaker stores getting looted? **** with that. I only mentioned that one part because this is a sneaker forum in one specific thread. But hey, whatever man. Kids getting maced in the face, reporters going blind from getting shot in the face.. sneakers getting stolen and flipped for the low is the least of my worries. I just want real ****en change rather than the oppressed continuing to be beaten down. It's 2020 and still...

Mentioned the lotting once :lol:

If you want real change you wouldn't be worried about looting, and expect stuff to be sweet to get change. You really need to educate yourself on Jim Crow America and the 70's. Change wasn't handed to anyone.

i didn't get to go, but i didn't see them post the line or post much of anything about the release on release day (like they normally do).. I do recall seeing them post that they had them..

Their account is really weird.. From my convo with one of the guys around the Strange Love release, the area Nike Rep (also local legend lol) was just looking out and throwing them stuff until their orders started to kick in (which should be about now; April/May). Not sure how the pandemic may have impacted that.

Word, good to see another spot. Pretty sure they changed their name from something when they originally opened years ago in Durham, but may be a totally different store. Pretty sure I know the rep you are talking about also.

Word, good to see another spot. Pretty sure they changed their name from something when they originally opened years ago in Durham, but may be a totally different store. Pretty sure I know the rep you are talking about also.

yup-- it was a sneaker consignment shop.
one of the very first to open in the area.
i'm (semi) confident that it's not the same owner, nor has been the same owner from then to now.

short version of the story:
the original consignment shop (in that location) closed, and it was 'reopened and renamed' under new management..they split the shop into half consignment and half skate (as manifest by this point) and right before launching nike they remodeled (and removed all those shoes).

yup-- it was a sneaker consignment shop.
one of the very first to open in the area.
i'm (semi) confident that it's not the same owner, nor has been the same owner from then to now.

short version of the story:
the original consignment shop (in that location) closed, and it was 'reopened and renamed' under new management..they split the shop into half consignment and half skate (as manifest by this point) and right before launching nike they remodeled (and removed all those shoes).

ah I know the shop you mean now. I was talking about a different Durham skate shop. Was open about 5 years ago but no Nike Sb. Can’t find it now. Gonna have to check out manifest one day, repped

Back
Top Bottom