2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If yall are impressed with marikos lobster fit, wait until you see him on halloween...

Screenshot_20201025-205028_rif is fun.jpg

1603706327736.png

Supreme collab reminiscent of the 2003 pairs.

Nike SB Dunk Low
Color: White/Metallic Gold-Hyper Blue
Style Code: DH3228-100
Release Date: 2021
Price: TBA

Nike SB Dunk Low
Color: White/Metallic Gold-Mean Green
Style Code: DH3228-101

Nike SB Dunk Low
Color: White/Metallic Gold-Black
Style Code: DH3228-102

Nike SB Dunk Low
Color: White/Metallic Gold/Barkroot Brown
Style Code: DH3228-103

Source: sneakerbardetroit.

I need some help. honest opinion at current market rate What would you value dead stock lodens? I want to pull the trigger on a pair that I found but they're way overpriced trying to get an idea.

Last edited:
for sneakers ebay is free- you just need to pay shipping label and take pp fees. stockx lowest is 8 %with free label, goat is 9,5 %+ 5$ for ship and if you want ti withdraw the money take another 3% paypal.
Which is why it makes no sense to me that the prices on Ebay are always about 30 to 40 percent higher than Stockx! Smh

Which is why it makes no sense to me that the prices on Ebay are always about 30 to 40 percent higher than Stockx! Smh
Because buyers constantly give lowball offers. You’d think you could offer the shoe for a fair price that’s slightly below stockx or goat but nope. People would rather just pay the premium for the ease of buying on the other platforms.

not exactly. with ebay the buyer only pay the required state taxes. with stockx, buyer pays processing fees, shipping + tax
seller knows this so they price it a bit higher than market. also, there are so many users. on ebay vs stockx, and some buyers need urgency for delivery and ebay the interaction is between buyer and seller which mean if one wants expedited service they can get that. with stockx it can takes up to 2 weeks

I need some help. honest opinion at current market rate What would you value dead stock lodens? I want to pull the trigger on a pair that I found but they're way overpriced trying to get an idea.
My Opinion:
I can’t imagine paying anything close to the Current Market Value; $1000+
But, we all know that everyone’s Wallet is different, and what someone is willing to pay.
To me personally, I can’t afford to pay anymore than $500 for a DS pair.
Even that is high for me, but I live in the past where I wouldn’t pay more than $350+ for a DS pair.
Good luck with your Possible purchase.

Back
Top Bottom