2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

83B78B3D-377F-4067-BB11-E97EAA8F379A.jpeg

Struck out on all raffles for the Griffey mids and the 420 dunk this weekend, but was able to snag Forbes denim highs and mighty crown highs (not an sb) for hella good prices. Gotta take what you can get when you can I suppose. On to the next!

Think they were supposed to be the "GR" 420 pair, but they had to delay it because people might associate the cough with COVID-19.
Glad I didn't have to scroll through the 15 days of conversations I missed to get an answer to that. Imo they're better than the skunk 2.0 (which should've been GDP but whatever) birthdays in July. maybe I can get lucky

SOOO copdate emailed me back saying there was a extra space in my raffle info that didn't match my copdate acct and flagged my raffle entry, which could have been due to auto fill so That why i didn't get a email!

TOTAL BS

Can i get a legit check please? Also wondering if I should go for it if it is legit. Normally only buy DS sneakers.

edit: nevermind it got sold.

Last edited:
SB flourishing w da gimmick themes again. I’m liking da creativity. Hope they drop some simple and clean stuff for the regular dudes like me aside from these flex jawnz
Corduroy, black and pink, desert sand, henny, those canvas/brown leather highs, orange labels, thunderstorm and its purple-ish counterpart all come to mind from the last year or so.

Back
Top Bottom