2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally unDSed these.
B46F1F87-05AE-490F-A869-13D19F7C3BAE.jpeg

Thoughts on what resale will be on the Chunky Dunkys? I want them bad and I’m not into SBs normally so I’m not sure how high they’ll be going for. Size 8.5 or 9

i was waiting on syracuse and kentucky to drop to 2 but prices have soared to 3 instead in my size (8.5). who tf is paying 3+ for some non sb/non collab dunks..sheesh the hype is real

I think everything went up after stockx announced the 3 % additional fee. People started panick buying before sellers adjusted prices, which in essence drove prices up.

just took a look at stockx. I can't believe people are dropping more money on syracuse/kentucky than safari/plums. insanity!

As for resell spiking

yea stimulus helped but people acting like $1200 is bottomless lol

granted some still slowing getting theirs

but honestly unemployment checks being 600 a week is what’s doing it likely

that’s more than a lot usually make in a week from actual work so people are really taking in more money now than before with work

then add in rent freezes etc...

I know sounds crazy but the math is there

resell wild high AND selling

sneaker drops have been plentiful and getting bodied everywhere etc...

look in some recent topics of drops

“copped 3 pairs”

Or higher is regular talk on every page lol

people are getting like $2400 a month stayin home who was barely brining half thathome a month prior

add that higher income(for now) and being bored with nothing to do

and here we are

It's definitely weird. I sold all three of my remaining ebay items last night, several of which had been sitting for months with not so much as a question asked. A pair of jordans, a vintage snapback, and some PC RAM.

It's definitely weird. I sold all three of my remaining ebay items last night, several of which had been sitting for months with not so much as a question asked. A pair of jordans, a vintage snapback, and some PC RAM.
upgraded the RAM on your PC? one of the best quick upgrades besides replacing the hard drive with an SSD.

upgraded the RAM on your PC? one of the best quick upgrades besides replacing the hard drive with an SSD.
Nah just some old RAM that I had no use for, it would fit in my PC but it's an older motherboard with no room for any more. I had it sitting in a drawer for years before I decided to just list it and see what would happen. I have a custom built PC that's a hand-me-down from my brother but I had no hand in putting it together.

J Pack Shadow going for $200+ is the one that caught me off guard

Thread was great with posting info i still didn't get my size :lol:

Back
Top Bottom