2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Non Factory Skateshop in LA
1B0C385F-68E4-4EE4-B204-4806165A6C07.png

Travis's will hold up better too. Interested to see how GDs wear, though I imagine this is a shoe that people will only bring out on special occasions.

Also depends if you're a big Deadhead or not

There's a poll on the snkrs app about the off white 4s. 177,000 people have voted and it still has two days left. I think that's a fair indicator of how many people are using the app for a release. I doubt bots are casting snkrs app poll votes.

There's a poll on the snkrs app about the off white 4s. 177,000 people have voted and it still has two days left. I think that's a fair indicator of how many people are using the app for a release. I doubt bots are casting snkrs app poll votes.

It's indicative of how many iPhone people are using the app. If you're on an Android, your snkrs experience doesn't include a poll.

It's indicative of how many iPhone people are using the app. If you're on an Android, your snkrs experience doesn't include a poll.
LOL I did not know that. Ok so it's vastly more people. Let's just play it safe and say at least 300,000 thousand people are using the app; not necessarily using the app for every release but that's a huge number no matter how you slice it.. But don't worry y'all, there's still a chance.

yeah so that number is prolly crazy low in relation to participants in an actual release then right?

Need the Grateful Dead / UCLA pair!

Go Bruins! Would be so cool if the student store or alumni association could do a deal to sell the shoes.

sophomore year my college roommate got two free tickets to see the Grateful Dead in San francisco. Someone had loaned her a car and we drove all night and crashed at her house before the show. since my mother didn’t want me to go she refused to give me any money for food or gas. It was a great show. The vibe was amazing. people around me were offering me a hit off a joint, but no one offered food and I was too embarrassed to ask. Should have gotten one of those cheese sandwiches from outside.

Good times, good times.

i've always felt like shops would be better off requiring x amount of dollars spent on shop apparel (or other high profit margin stuff) with the purchase of release product rather than marking the shoes themselves up

ie raffle winners get access to buy dunks at retail, must spend $30 on shop gear as well
That’s Illegal

i've always felt like shops would be better off requiring x amount of dollars spent on shop apparel (or other high profit margin stuff) with the purchase of release product rather than marking the shoes themselves up

ie raffle winners get access to buy dunks at retail, must spend $30 on shop gear as well
This is what my buddy had to do in order to buy Don C 2's from a boutique here in NC. Think he had to spend like $500 in-store lol

Is today when the dead the Dead.net emails come for winners? I actually am a huge Deadhead which means I’ve killed way too many brain cells and forgot if it was today or tomorrow. (I wonder if they’ll give folks who already had accounts there an advantage???)

Last edited:
Is today when the dead the Dead.net emails come for winners? I actually am a huge Deadhead which means I’ve killed way too many brain cells and forgot if it was today or tomorrow. (I wonder if they’ll give folks who already had accounts there an advantage???)

7C2C7255-C781-4F49-8C29-9434D3955810.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom