2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I remember meeting someone to sell some Bose headphones and he knew the price. He asked if he could open the factory sealed, shrink wrapped box and I said told him to go ahead, assuming he knew he was committing to buy them knowing hes unwrapping it and just opening it to make sure all the contents are in the box. After opening the box this fool asks me if my listed price is the best I can do. Gave him the stoneface and he ended up buying it for my listed price.
A weird encounter I had was when I selling a kids tablet, strange dude wanted to open the box to make sure everything was okay. He gave it back to me after unwrapping it, quickly walked away to his car saying BRB i need to get some money. Im at the gas station waiting thinking is this MF really going to the ATM at 12am and coming back? He eventually came back and bought the tablet from me.
Edit 3rd meet up story - Early 2000s, found a good price for some Space Jams on Craigslist, ask dude if theyre legit and tell him that its easy to spot fakes and not to waste my time if theyre fake. Agreed to meet up at a gas station and he's with all his east side san jose high school classmates, once he pulled out that fake jordan box from his backpack I pulled out the parking lot quick.
From now on before I let anyone open anything i let em know that if they want to open it theyre buying it. And if we're agreeing to meet up for a sale we arent negotiating price. All negotiation is done before meeting up.

Last edited:
buying and selling stuff has gotten really weird and dangerous...i used to sell cars/car parts and i never want people coming around where i live...i always ask to meet at a nearby bank or police department...

selling stuff has gotten so bad i dont even bother anymore

Yal right he let it happen, obviously don't do this much, his snkrs app had one purchase on it and it happened to be these. Lucky af if you ask me. He made 700 for doing nothing.....they actually delivered these ****s to his job at AutoZone lol..... I'm feeling em more than I thought I would honestly...

Attachments

• IMG_20200808_232226.jpg
    IMG_20200808_232226.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20200808_231913.jpg
    IMG_20200808_231913.jpg
    426.2 KB · Views: 491
  • IMG_20200808_231752.jpg
    IMG_20200808_231752.jpg
    313.6 KB · Views: 616
Last edited:
Yal right he let it happen, obviously don't do this much, his snkrs app had one purchase on it and it happened to be these. Lucky af if you ask me. He made 700 for doing nothing.....they actually delivered these ****s to his job at AutoZone loll.... I'm feeling em more than j thought I would honestly...
Whatever price you agreed to before you two met is what you shouldve paid. End of story in my opinion.

This entire transaction story is completely lame bc you came to post photos with the humble brag of pulling the ol' "take it or leave" line after an agreed upon price, there's no honor in that.
Don't EVER be that guy.
That's just me.

This entire transaction story is completely lame bc you came to post photos with the humble brag of pulling the ol' "take it or leave" line after an agreed upon price, there's no honor in that.
Don't EVER be that guy.
That's just me.
If you say so, I didn't agree on anything....asked his bottom dollar and said I'll come check em out. He didn't meet me anywhere I went to his house solo.... And of course, Imma haggle especially in this economy, dude already making 7x his investment.

And I ain't bragging, thought it was an interesting story about obtaining some dunks, I paid close to market avoiding stockx. That's it.

buying and selling stuff has gotten really weird and dangerous...i used to sell cars/car parts and i never want people coming around where i live...i always ask to meet at a nearby bank or police department...

selling stuff has gotten so bad i dont even bother anymore
Shoot, I do that here at it’s as safe as can be. Just the American in me, I guess, but I’m not letting you know where that item you sold me or the stack you just gave me is residing at.

Shoot, I do that here at it’s as safe as can be. Just the American in me, I guess, but I’m not letting you know where that item you sold me or the stack you just gave me is residing at.
i dont know man...i got kids around and toys bum *** people find valuable...someone tried to steal a car out of my garage once and that was in a really affluent area...

the last couple of times i sold stuff i just felt like people in general have changed...alotta people seem like scammers and alotta people try to offer drugs as currency...its weird, but values and culture have changed

Whatever price you agreed to before you two met is what you shouldve paid. End of story in my opinion.

Didn’t wanna say nuthin’ at first but agreed, it’s a scumbag move. Why I don’t ever do meetups locally to sell anymore, too many clowns that either flake or try to finesse you.

Last edited:
Pffft thats one game I do not play. People love doing this with cars, if we agree on a price after meeting and looking at the car and the dude comes up even 100 dollars short after the fact and negotiations, I'm gone end of story. Its not about the money at that point, its the disrespect. Never had it happen for sneakers but same thing would apply. You punked some young kid who probably doesn't know any better, nothing to be proud of imo.

Back
Top Bottom