2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Purple boxes are still in use apparently

random thought: can we complain about resellers while also paying exhorbitant resale prices? 🤔

A04336D8-5E39-43E4-B2FC-3155B6D25347.jpeg

Last edited:
Money always finds its way back from the price you paid. The shoes don't.

I paid $250 for my 11.5 plums week after release. After wearing a dozen times I could probably sell them for that much if I wanted to. I know I told a heads in here to buy at "low resell" and they ignored me and then complained that prices got too high.

I feel like that's only true if you have this constant rotating carousel of buying, trading, and selling. Which I do feel like is a good chunk of the sneaker buyers today.

Some of us never or very rarely let anything go, so paying resell will always be a hit for us. I would actually be curious to see which side people fall in.

People already bidding $600+ for Kasina dunks in my size...Guess these are another one I won't ever have in the collection :lol:

I feel like that's only true if you have this constant rotating carousel of buying, trading, and selling. Which I do feel like is a good chunk of the sneaker buyers today.

Some of us never or very rarely let anything go, so paying resell will always be a hit for us. I would actually be curious to see which side people fall in.
I do indeed buy, sell, and trade nearly everything. My space and funds are limited. But by money coming back I also mean through income like a job.

Again, "sneaker culture" has been a pay to play game since the beginning. Of course **** didn't cost as much two decades ago and it was more about connections and homework but times have changed. If we can afford to buy several pairs of $100 sneakers in any given year it's not that big of a leap to go for one $300 pair and pass on two more $100 pairs.

I was on the never let anything go side. However ive got some DS Dogwalkers (way to wild for me but I love dabs and dogs) a friend is going to trade me for DS LM AJ1 blacks in 10.5. Dunno if I should thank Tscott or not but those LM's are grails for me.

charging up to 5x the retail cost feels like i am getting straight up ****ed. no matter how you cut it.

they pushed the same little button i did. just got lucky.

the shoe is already over priced considering its production cost.

do i resell sometimes? hell yes.

pay resale? hell no.

i been after sneakers for so long. got a lot and missed so many. the hurt of missing a pair you really wanted will always be there.

i really feel like i put way too much work in to be missing so much.

c'est la vie.

Last edited:
I do indeed buy, sell, and trade nearly everything. My space and funds are limited. But by money coming back I also mean through income like a job.

Again, "sneaker culture" has been a pay to play game since the beginning. Of course **** didn't cost as much two decades ago and it was more about connections and homework but times have changed. If we can afford to buy several pairs of $100 sneakers in any given year it's not that big of a leap to go for one $300 pair and pass on two more $100 pairs.

Paying 300 for shoes today isn't a big deal when you were used to paying 150 (or 185 for foamposites) almost 25 years ago. The inflation makes them very close in price.

Paying 300 for shoes today isn't a big deal when you were used to paying 150 (or 185 for foamposites) almost 25 years ago. The inflation makes them very close in price.

the difference was it felt like the cost was justified at least.
shoes like foams and stuff were different than normal kicks.

we talking about 5-600 on a GR dunk.

its sick.

I rarely ever used to let anything go but being bored during quarantine and the recent skyrocketing of dunk prices, I’ve ended up selling off 40+ pairs that I either didn’t really want or rarely/never wear. Some of that money went into funding a few recent pairs that I had to have.

the difference was it felt like the cost was justified at least.
shoes like foams and stuff were different than normal kicks.

we talking about 5-600 on a GR dunk.

its sick.

Maybe Foams, but those prices weren't justified back then either, those were crazy prices. And I remember reading that Jordans costed Nike less than 20 dollars to make. So, I don't think it matters what model it is, you can call all of them overpriced if you wanted to.

not sure if its allocation or there are more of these but at least two retailers got over 400 pairs. same retailers that got less than 50 pairs of viotechs and plums

Back
Top Bottom