2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C CP1708 I was just purging old email stuff this morning, and look at what I stumbled on:

Screen Shot 2022-01-22 at 1.57.34 PM.png

You had sent me your QBs, NBA, Oscars, etc. Excels back in the day.... :lol:

He's one of the best QBs in NFL history, but this past year or so has really shown how much of a piece of **** he is.

This really should've been known from the history with his family but now it's really coming to light.

This fool got me rooting for MAGA Bosa today. :smh:

I go Tenn, GB, TB, and........Buffalo. But I wouldn't be shocked by any of these 4 losing. Maybe GB since they have every advantage right now, health, rest, home field, etc.

The CP curse is strong.

I'm willing to be bought to change my TB-Buffalo picks, make your offers here..... :lol:

The NFC North implications of him having a fun personal year to losing and now looking at his options 🔥

So happy to welcome Green Bay to the thread

Green Bay fan checking in…. If rodgers leaves this year, I’ll be in here come early January every year.

mid january, early january...whats the difference :lol:

I was actually very mentally prepared for this loss. But it still stings. I was most upset last year. We’ve actually had some major heartbreak in the playoffs recently. The Seattle onsides kick, two blown coverages vs Brady last year, and now the blocked punt.

I was actually very mentally prepared for this loss. But it still stings. I was most upset last year. We’ve actually had some major heartbreak in the playoffs recently. The Seattle onsides kick, two blown coverages vs Brady last year, and now the blocked punt.

all in lambeau too which is nuts. tough place to play normally so def kinda odd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom