2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything that gets Ross out, I am in full favor. 100%

It's the ONE thing finnns and I agree on all these years. :lol:

i dunno i’ve seen bills texts before posted by other players he don’t really text like that

“giants?!?!?!?” lol

I wonder who that prominent QB could’ve been, especially knowing Brady had no intentions of going to the Dolphins at the end of 2019. Hmph, who could that have been.

nfl 100% has a problem with the hiring of black coaches but this situation in particular seems like kind of a reach

did he really think that schoen would hire him and not daboll who he’s worked with after they just created josh allen?

nfl 100% has a problem with the hiring of black coaches but this situation in particular seems like kind of a reach

did he really think that schoen would hire him and not daboll who he’s worked with after they just created josh allen?
That's not the point though is it

It confirms what everyone with sense suspected about the Rooney rule, teams don't actually give a **** about giving fair chances and give token interviews for cover without any interest in actually giving those opportunities to minority coaches.

Not even to mention the Dolphins literally paying to tank...

The Rooney really does cause a catch 22, because if someone has their “guy” but still has to interview minorities even though they still won’t be hired, it never ends up good.

I was watching the debacle between Pats/ATL in the Super Bowl and I still can't believe it happened.

Even after witnessing it, it still made no sense how bad ATL choked that one.

That's not the point though is it

It confirms what everyone with sense suspected about the Rooney rule, teams don't actually give a **** about giving fair chances and give token interviews for cover without any interest in actually giving those opportunities to minority coaches.

Not even to mention the Dolphins literally paying to tank...
yea i mean the dolphins thing is hilarious F that organization lol

but considering he’s coming out about this NOW looks like he cared more about not getting the giants job than being bribed to throw games

i wonder if there’s any repercussions for him not coming forward with this information 3 years ago

regardless whole thing is WILD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom