2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seahawks are DOA and I still rather watch Mayock talk about someones glutes than this
dame2 (3).png
hhh4.png

Mayock is a middle aged, old coot so I give him a pass

Anyone else hell no :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take him to a strip club and dude would be saying bubble butt, bubble, butt like a robotic glitch :lol: :lol:

… meanwhile all the players are “hip hop”. Wouldn’t you want players to be lead by someone who relates to them more? Damn the higher ups. Help us get money.

Some people just like to get in their own way. That’s exactly what happened between Jerry and Jimmy for instance. Like yeah, we’re winnning, headed into being a dynasty but let’s sabotage it anyway

… meanwhile all the players are “hip hop”. Wouldn’t you want players to be lead by someone who relates to them more? Damn the higher ups. Help us get money.

Some people just like to get in their own way. That’s exactly what happened between Jerry and Jimmy for instance. Like yeah, we’re winnning, headed into being a dynasty but let’s sabotage it anyway

the wild part about jerry and jimmy.. was reminded in another thread about skip and Troy.. and it was switzer who was feeding skip the info on Troy

I hope jimmy and snyder are never forced to give up power

Remember we used to be taught people cursed who didn't now how to express themselves?

What bunch of bull****

All this broadcasting talk, I pray for the day Joe Buck(another dude that only got his job because of his name) retires. I've hated that dude every since his hypocritical tirade against Randy Moss in the "Moon over Green Bay" game. It was disgusting to listen to. Then the clown thinks he's cool always goes on Howard Stern and acts like he's this normal hip guy talking isht, cussing, making fun of people and basically admitted to repeatedly sexually harassing his now wife at work until she finally agreed to go out with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom