2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1646451366971.jpg

So Rodgers only is going to be playing for it would appear:

Green Bay
Pittsburgh
Tennessee
Denver

I’d scratch Tennessee off the list. I can’t recall a time they’ve ever brought in a big free agent or traded for a big player. They’re committed to being decent and nothing else till the end of time :smh:

And a past his prime Julio don’t count :lol:

*disclaimer - betonline steals my money because they incorrectly set lines so that I lose.

Care to elaborate?? I’ve never used them myself, but I’ve had issues with fan duels clock on foreign games…

But yea, I recommended betmgm.. far superior to fan duel and draft kings and they give out mad perks…like deposit matches + free bets…

I’d scratch Tennessee off the list. I can’t recall a time they’ve ever brought in a big free agent or traded for a big player. They’re committed to being decent and nothing else till the end of time :smh:

And a past his prime Julio don’t count :lol:
I’d write them off mostly because I don’t think their cap situation allows it. Trading/cutting Tannehill leaves a lot of dead money and there’s no way they have both on the roster.

If someone is going talk about cowboys salary cap, it would probably be good to start with how much zeke is getting paid…

Nothing they can do about it now though. Otherwise, they 100% cut Zeke.

yup..

but the problem is jerry and whoever they got running their financials and making decisions.. think cowboys are pretty famous for doing specific types of contracts and not fully taking advantage of loopholes used elsewhere to take advantage of aspects of the cap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom