2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that Fox has big plans for Gus if they let Troy and Joe leave. Joel Klatt ain't it so I hope they don't try to elevate him.

Deshaun to Seattle is a no brainer, right?
Not really. You're kinda in the same predicament as you were with Russ :lol:

Oline issues, Conflict in offensive philosophy, lack of assets (since you're going to flip them right back) and lack of defensive depth

The only positive is Deshaun is younger

Deshaun being a lot younger is a big reason I could see Seattle going after him versus someone like Cousins

Deshaun is 26, won’t turn 27 until next year’s season, this is a long-term 8-12 year play for any team. Which is why I want Minnesota to go get him if he’s not weird going forward, or think Seattle should be interested despite their OL issues.

The timing was real questionable to say the least. Everything started coming out right after he wanted out of Houston. But what’s crazy is it wasn’t in the Texans interest for that stuff to come out as they would want the biggest return possible for him.

But that Tony Buzbee lawyer is an opportunistic scumbag from everything I’ve read about him. And he come as corny to me just yapping and running his mouth to the media in the early stages of everything.

Exactly, which is why the conspiracy theories made no sense. Both sides moved on from each other long ago, so it never made sense to damage the trade value of someone you want gone. They want the highest value for him and a “smear campaign” wasn’t doing that. The only thing smeared is the semen from those massage tables that his personal QB coach and agent supplies for him. And now they’re both on social media with passive aggressive tweets as if Watson doesn’t have multiple civil suits on deck, which doesn’t even include stuff from women who haven’t come forward. Watson and his camp moved reckless way before anything came out and used the fans feelings about management and “wanting to be apart of the decision making process” as a ploy. Watson wanted nothing to do with any of those coaches names that kept coming up (Bieniemy, Saleh, Eberflus, etc), he was concerned with ducking accusations.

Happy for Watson. Something seemed off with all of that. Not saying he didn’t do wrong.
Man Now since he didn’t get suspended at all in 2021 he is not out woods for that in 2022. Could see 7 games.
If wash waited one more day they likely don’t do trade for wentz??

Fk Joe Buck. Every since that hypocrite bashed randy Moss on live tv for the "moon over Green Bay" thing I've hated him. Dude was clutching his pearls and made a big deal out of nothing. Without Bucks reaction I doubt Randy would have even been fined. Then Joe Buck goes on Howard Stern all the time cussing and carrying on and basically admits to sexually harassing his now wife at work until she finally agreed to go out with him. He's a clown and a hypocrite.

put some cot damn respect on derek carr.

This.. from you..

1647061433239.gif

u went to an SEC school?

:nerd:

Ain’t just him

BA's already made it known he won't let him go easy to somewhere else if he returns without a bunch of picks so how would he even get moved to an in conference rival?

SF already spent a lot of draft capital on Lance too.

Unless they get a decent return for Jimmy?

Why do teams leak this when they're trying to trade guys? They almost never get an actual deal done after and end up cutting them for nothing when teams know they'll get the chance to get the player without giving anything up

Why do teams leak this when they're trying to trade guys? They almost never get an actual deal done after and end up cutting them for nothing when teams know they'll get the chance to get the player without giving anything up

I take it as a "If you want him, be aggressive cause 31 other teams will have their chance in a few days."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom