2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea should've said that run :lol:

I remember folks thinking he might be washed during the season before him and AD took over the postseason
I was wondering myself if he had anything left in him during the season. But he was saving himself for the important games

Ok.

So.....Watson on the Falcons, without Ridley, and no first round picks for 3 years because of him, will be the right roster?
Watson on the Panthers, will be the right roster?
Watson on the Saints, will be the right roster?
Watson on the Browns, will be the right roster?

Those teams, he will be MUCH better than 4-12 with the Texans. At 40 mil per season......

Ok. Sure.

Nah, it definitely carries the assumption that the team he goes to doesn't just stop with acquiring Watson and they keep investing in talent around him. Teams aren't giving up a haul for Watson for 1 or 2 seasons...it's a 5-10 year plan. What team doesn't want to have their franchise QB set for years?

20220316_170812.jpg

You can see the hurt in his face. He knows he's officially in NFL purgatory now.

Damn that's a great deal for both sides, Godwin gets that guaranteed money + long term security coming off his injury and the Bucs get more space continue to work on signings.

They restructured Barrett and Brate's deals as well a couple days ago so they're def gonna be able to be active in the market

If the Vikings traded for him and Rapsheet dropped the tweet right now I’d say we are committed to winnin a lot of Football Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom