2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

E5Is8MrWYAI5E4y.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sb
I dont think they officially tagged him though, no? I thought it was implied that it was going to happen but DA said nope and GB moved on? Can a tagged player be traded, voiding that deal and then sign a new one?
It was official, I’m pretty sure. And yes, a player can choose to play elsewhere

The best reciever in the league. Good for you tae.

Leaving that psycho, playing with a good friend, going to warm weather and getting paid

The Packers gonna get 2 of either Drake London, Jameson Williams, Treylon Burks and Chris Olave and we gonna hate it :lol:

The Packers gonna get 2 of either Drake London, Jameson Williams, Treylon Burks and Chris Olave and we gonna hate
Two of those guys will not be available by the time they pick. All those guys likely going too 20-25 with the exception of Olave

Definitely none are going top 10, especially if the Falcons trade for Deshaun. 2 will go in between 11-20. Eagles and potentially a team trading up.

think 2-3 go between 10-20.. then you have 1-2 in the 20-25 range

olave the only 1 I could see getting to 28.. but trying remember the present GM’s philosophy.. all I remember was the 2020 draft when they passed on WRs and obviously took love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom