2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
casper90403 casper90403 how do you feel about Baker entering the division?
laughing2.gif

Gonna be weird not hearing him on the radio anymore man

This reminds me of how much he couldn’t stand Josh Mcdaniels 😂

Forreal. I'm remember many a time where I got something to do on Saturday mornings - going to the dump, helping a friend move, going to pickup food, etc. - he had a national audience and took calls from every fanbase and always had coherent, well-reasoned answers. He was so connected that he was assured of his answers. They seemed less like "takes" but based on his connects and spreadsheets, holla C CP1708 ....didnt always agree with him, but that was less the point. Salisbury a weekly guest despite their tiffs...speaks to the man he was, irrespective of alwaydsbeing by his wife's side....Gonna miss him...life goes on...

Last edited:
Forreal. I'm remember many a time where I got something to do on Saturday mornings - going to the dump, helping a friend move, going to pickup food, etc. - he had a national audience and took calls from every fanbase and always had coherent, well-reasoned answers. He was so connected that he was assured of his answers. They seemed less like "takes" but based on his connects and spreadsheets, holla C CP1708 ....didnt always agree with him, but that was less the point. Salisbury a weekly guest despite their tiffs...speaks to the man he was, irrespective of alwayd being by his wife's side....Gonna miss him...life goes on...
Yeah his Saturday afternoon show was great. He had a few regulars he would let ramble for ungodly amounts of time and let them cook :lol:

but that was cool about him

Yeah, C CP1708 ...not sure if y'all got his show in Oregon, but he could call signings and cap space before they happened because he always spoke about his spreadsheets and how, such and such doesn't or does fit because he knew the entire history of FA signings and assigned dollar amounts and such...

I remember him well. He used to have a Saturday show down here and I worked a lot of Saturdays back then. I agree, he was very knowledgeable, very connected, well informed etc. I agree, he wasn't hot takes, he gave his opinions based off of info he built himself. Something I definitely appreciate.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I hope progressive keeps him around and we get new commercials in his new home...I find them chuckle worthy 🤷‍♂️

Random chuckles are good for me :lol:

He would be a star in da Canadian market in da CFL.

Carr, Cousins, Tannehill, Baker, Wentz are in that awkward ranking stage.

Every offseason their teams are inquiring about an upgrade at the position, however at no point are they even a threat to be benched during the season, because they give you the best chance to win regardless of situation.

Every offseason their teams are inquiring about an upgrade at the position, however at no point are they even a threat to be benched during the season, because they give you the best chance to win regardless of situation.

Don't remember the Raiders trying to move Carr/upgrade ever. They've been pretty committed to him.

Stats wise, Kirk has been pretty damn solid. My biggest issue with him is lack of mobility in the pocket. Especially considering the fact that he hasn't had a good OL yet since being in Minny.

When Brady left NE I remember hearing about him potentially coming to the Titans (because of Vrabel) but nope we extend Tannehill. Then with the recent Rodgers stuff there were rumblings about him potentially coming to the Titans but nope here we are again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom