2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1648820763876.png

A legend fr

Also with it being the legend Sean Taylor’s birthday, let’s not forget what that scumbag owner of the WTFs did to try and distract people from his own BS

Never heard one person say down here, from talk radio to McClain, say Mayo was “a lock.” Heard he was a serious candidate that faded after a couple weeks.
So you heard that he was highly in consideration, despite never even being talked to, like I said :lol: and if you’ve listened to McCain long enough these past few years, you’d know how terribly wrong he’s been. He basically turned into Chris Broussard

Homie of mine was a starter in the 02’ title game for tOSU, forgot what the play was (special teams, return of some sort) but I remember him describing the speed of Taylor when he blew by, and how he knew not to even try to chase him bc of how foolish he woulda looked. He was legit laughing at himself telling the story, said nah w the effort that boi was lightnin

WR help, about time

Feels like he cooked the secondary every time he played the Pats :lol: :smh:

Guess that kinda ends these links from yesterday though...

Would be fine with getting another WR in the draft with how deep this class is but I don't trust BB drafting them :lol:.

Probably can't go wrong with one of the Bama guys who played with Mac though

Homie of mine was a starter in the 02’ title game for tOSU, forgot what the play was (special teams, return of some sort) but I remember him describing the speed of Taylor when he blew by, and how he knew not to even try to chase him bc of how foolish he woulda looked. He was legit laughing at himself telling the story, said nah w the effort that boi was lightnin

people really don’t get how fast those dudes are moving, inclusive of the big dudes

that’s a huge part of what pisses me off about refs being so reluctant to use review to get calls right.. with how fast things are going, asking a lot to get this shh right down to the inches just eyeballing it

WR help, about time

Feels like he cooked the secondary every time he played the Pats :lol: :smh:

Guess that kinda ends these links from yesterday though...

Would be fine with getting another WR in the draft with how deep this class is but I don't trust BB drafting them :lol:.

Probably can't go wrong with one of the Bama guys who played with Mac though

That dude Jameson’s coming off an ACL injury and projected to be drafted by the Pats. I hope he’s serviceable if the Pats draft him.

These need to happen

Too bad the Titans own it
Too bad the Adams are a bunch of @&$&))$&(&$)&)!!&&’&$!

They absolutely should have those back here in Houston. Ravens gave back the rights to Cleveland. Should happen here as well.

I remember reading that Earl Campbell would accept an invite to the titans ring of honor or hall of fame or whatever they call it. His reply was something like why would o do that? I was a Houston Oilers. Not a Tennessee Titan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom