2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what did Wilbon say about Sean Taylor?

Victim blamed him for his own death due to his upbringing as if he invited it when the ppl who shot and robbed him in his own home had zero connection or familiarity with Sean

Basically.

The nonsense Wilbon was spewing would have you think ST was a gangbanger by trade and NFL player on the side.

He just stopped of saying "he had it coming" and when the actual facts came out went quiet and didn't apologize for the bull**** he was spewing.

High-level trolling to come at a guy to compare him to yourself physically, almost an unwinnable rebuttal from the horse’s mouth when he’s the one saying it on the biggest platform possible conveying it to that platform’s audience. Combine numbers match. :lol: Which, that’s the point, what’s for Baker to respond to or contend with?

According to witnesses, Haskins car ran out of gas on i595. (By the Fort Lauderdale airport) he ran out of gas and unfortunately got hit trying to run and go get gas.

Road side assistance didn’t get there in time or respond to him. I’m from Fort Lauderdale, and my mom follows this dude on FB who “claims” he got the road side assist assignment dispatched to him, but he didn’t take it. I said what type of person brags about ignoring the call, then posting it on Facebook? Smh

Last edited:
High-level trolling to come at a guy to compare him to yourself physically, almost an unwinnable rebuttal from the horse’s mouth when he’s the one saying it on the biggest platform possible conveying it to that platform’s audience. Combine numbers match. :lol: Which, that’s the point, what’s for Baker to respond to or contend with?
Most damning and true thing hasselbeck said here is that Baker is a rhythm passer who needs everything to be perfect around him. Ain’t that the truth.

Still better than Drew Lock though

Can’t do much to hurt Schefty myself but i unfollowed him in whatever inpact i can make. dude is just off the walls bad and has way too many chances.

I’m all-in on Ian Rapoport now :lol: and in this day-in-age, doesn’t matter much when it comes to breaking news, when it comes out then its all the way out in the world anyways

From the pic I saw it looked like there was an exit nearby..he was in a tough situation I assume he was in the fast lane , pulled over and was basically in the middle.of the highway

RIP Dwayne Haskins. Crazy.

I don't know what Schefter and Gil old *** was thinking. This young man passed away tragically and you still take a shot at his football career.

My cuz plays in the NFL and is cool with some of the receivers on the Steelers.. Haskins was on his way to the airport to fly back to Pitt when the accident happened

RIP Dwayne Haskins. Crazy.

I don't know what Schefter and Gil old *** was thinking. This young man passed away tragically and you still take a shot at his football career.

They didn't view him as a person like they would themselves. Clowns like them are the first ones asking for sympathy but never show it to others. So if Gil dies should we spend time taking about his trash take on Haskins? This world is getting worse by the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom