2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of RB heavy rooms - Raiders had Josh Joacobs, Kenyan Drake and signed Brandon Bolden. Then they drafted Zamir White AND Brittain Brown.

So, tell y’all friends to stay away from Raider RB’s too :lol: McDaniels going heavy in his RBBC like his NE teams.

How many RBs do they have? Just collecting them at this point.

Mostert
Edmonds
Sony
Gaskin and his college teammate Sahved? (I can't spell his name for ****)

Mostert gets hurt, it would leave just Edmonds and Gaskin and Gaskin hasn't been too good. Sony just adds depth ala Duke last year.

Mostert without injury you on my radar for fantasy babe, 3rd/4th guy that could have 2nd RB production

speaking of RB heavy rooms - Raiders had Josh Joacobs, Kenyan Drake and signed Brandon Bolden. Then they drafted Zamir White AND Brittain Brown.

So, tell y’all friends to stay away from Raider RB’s too :lol: McDaniels going heavy in his RBBC like his NE teams.
My friend had Drake last year

Duly noted
unimpressed (3).png

Raiders didn’t pick up Jacobs option either so this might be his last year with him considering their draft moves.

Mostert
Edmonds
Sony
Gaskin and his college teammate Sahved? (I can't spell his name for ****)

Mostert gets hurt, it would leave just Edmonds and Gaskin and Gaskin hasn't been too good. Sony just adds depth ala Duke last year.

It's definitely one way to say they don't believe in Tua.

Sounds like this is definitely his last season if they already have all that worked out
He always did say that 45 was his magic number whenever he talked about playing longer in the past.

He turns 45 in August so wouldn't be surprised if it really was his farewell year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom