2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave the masssge therapy with women alone for a long time Deshaun Watson. Even if you’re not guilty just leave it alone. Jesus.

You'd think that but seems that Nastee Boy™ can't help himself.

He has 24 accusers now, but memba he also had 20+ masseuses defending him.

Damn near a whole NFL active roster of masseuses he was dealing with.

Mans definitely needs to be delivert.

Look… If Wentz wasn’t on my team I’d probably call him garbage too. But come on. Tua, Baker, Jameis, Mac are a tier above him? None of them come close to his 27-7 TD/INT ratio or ever being in a MVP convo. Colts lost a couple games in OT one of which to the Ravens when the Colts D completely collapsed in the 4Q. One win away from the playoffs. Even the Bills lost to the Jags.

Pro Football Network even has Zach Wilson and Daniel Jones ranked higher. The disrespect is unreal when you look at the whole picture.

Look… If Wentz wasn’t on my team I’d probably call him garbage too. But come on. Tua, Baker, Jameis, Mac are a tier above him? None of them come close to his 27-7 TD/INT ratio or ever being in a MVP convo. Colts lost a couple games in OT one of which to the Ravens when the Colts D completely collapsed in the 4Q. One win away from the playoffs. Even the Bills lost to the Jags.

Pro Football Network even has Zach Wilson and Daniel Jones ranked higher. The disrespect is unreal when you look at the whole picture.

Wentz is going be 30 in December and this will be his 7th season

as an eagles fan, we obviously saw glimpses year 1.. but he clearly had to adjust to the level of play and being thrown in right away and also having an injury that knocked him out in preseason, the inefficiencies of the team his rookie year and also needing to correct his mechanics which lead to inaccurate passes and/or turnovers

year 2, he put things together and we saw improvement.. but he blew out all his knee ligaments

obviously adjustments were needed after blowing out all of his knee ligaments and it would take time for him to bounce back.. that’s multiple seasons ago now.. and that colts situation is as perfect as it gets, he had the damn MVP (or shoulda been) actually carrying the offense plus a good oline and a coach who knows him and had success with him

as mentioned, wentz is going be 30.. he still has mechanics issues and has left multiple teams with the teams just needing to get him out of the building.. I won’t pretend to know dude personally, but it seems like he could just be too stubborn for his own good

but dude got lucky as hell last year with INTs.. the 9ers game specifically comes to mind where they dropped 3-4 ints just in that game

Need aepps20 aepps20 to change the avy…
andre-the-giant-funny.gif

Wentz is going be 30 in December and this will be his 7th season

as an eagles fan, we obviously saw glimpses year 1.. but he clearly had to adjust to the level of play and being thrown in right away and also having an injury that knocked him out in preseason, the inefficiencies of the team his rookie year and also needing to correct his mechanics which lead to inaccurate passes and/or turnovers

year 2, he put things together and we saw improvement.. but he blew out all his knee ligaments

obviously adjustments were needed after blowing out all of his knee ligaments and it would take time for him to bounce back.. that’s multiple seasons ago now.. and that colts situation is as perfect as it gets, he had the damn MVP (or shoulda been) actually carrying the offense plus a good oline and a coach who knows him and had success with him

as mentioned, wentz is going be 30.. he still has mechanics issues and has left multiple teams with the teams just needing to get him out of the building.. I won’t pretend to know dude personally, but it seems like he could just be too stubborn for his own good

but dude got lucky as hell last year with INTs.. the 9ers game specifically comes to mind where they dropped 3-4 ints just in that game
Every QB has turnover worthy balls and specifically the ones he’s rated behind have just as many question marks as he does (injury, mechanics, upside…). But somehow he’s just compete garbage and Crab legs coming off an ACL and a 30 INT season on the resume is a guy you can win with? Tua who got benched for a Fitz at some point?
Baker gets carried by a top o line and rushing attack?

No one is mentioning his age to justify his low ranking despite his actual recent stats. And 30 isn’t ancient for QBs. Wentz is middle of the pack at best but these rankings are crazy. They got him down there with Geno Smith…

Every QB has turnover worthy balls and specifically the ones he’s rated behind have just as many question marks as he does (injury, mechanics, upside…). But somehow he’s just compete garbage and Crab legs coming off an ACL and a 30 INT season on the resume is a guy you can win with? Tua who got benched for a Fitz at some point?
Baker gets carried by a top o line and rushing attack?

No one is mentioning his age to justify his low ranking despite his actual recent stats. And 30 isn’t ancient for QBs. Wentz is middle of the pack at best but these rankings are crazy. They got him down there with Geno Smith…

at no point did I say he was/is garbage

but the optimism i once had for wentz, had clear context

early on, you had a guy with clear issues (not properly using his legs on his throws) and his coaches stressed this issue.. along with coming from NDSU and being asked to start right away.. plus injuries

NOW, we are 6 years in and he still has these glaring issues and moving to defensive coach who doesn’t have the luxuries of the best RB in the league, a dome and lesser oline

washington is also a mess of an organization dealing with numerous issues

I had hope for him moving to the colts.. I don’t hate dude and I will always appreciate him and frank reich for ‘17.. plus they’re in the afc and colts have beaten teams I actually hate

I get if any slights are directed at mclaurin or certain defensive players..

but i am just trying to get you prepared for the frustration you are in store for when it comes to wentz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom