2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to believe the financial advisor of a multi-millionaire would agree to a one-time transaction at signing knowing how volatile crypto is. Maybe they setup a DCA arrangement where multiple transactions over x amount of time took place until contract value was paid.

I'll be honest, I never took the time to fully understand crypto, and volatility aside, I always figured that at some point the government would eventually step in to try and regulate it, making it all the more difficult at being a profitable long-term thing. As hard as that may be to do, I see no way they don't get theirs at some point, so I find it interesting the high leverage some of these athletes place on it. Maybe Lawrence is in the minority with that, but seems like an unnecessary and short-sighred gamble. But I really have no idea :lol:

I had a client that was trying set up a blockchain based down here

money was flowing but aint sh was actually getting done

ftx is now down here and they spending a shh load of money.. also doing it stateside, as you can see they sponsoring a whole much of shh

it seems they’re trying spend their way into legitimacy

I hate to not be empathetic but people who lost more than they could afford to lose in crypto are flat out dumb. I read so many stories of people going completely broke and just don’t understand the train of thought

Obviously not Trevor but us regular people not making millions

I get/got taking the risk IF you had the money and wasn’t going all in

but you should have been well aware going in how risky shh was

like with gambling, if you’re willing to lose then cool.. but if you legit needed the shh and thought it was a safe bet you were playing yourself

as I said, I had a client and them dudes were always talking huge numbers and buying all kinds of shh.. my biggest thing was making sure to send invoices early and often whenever shh was done just to make sure I got paid while they still had money flowing

I get/got taking the risk IF you had the money and wasn’t going all in

but you should have been well aware going in how risky shh was

like with gambling, if you’re willing to lose then cool.. but if you legit needed the shh and thought it was a safe bet you were playing yourself

as I said, I had a client and them dudes were always talking huge numbers and buying all kinds of shh.. my biggest thing was making sure to send invoices early and often whenever shh was done just to make sure I got paid while they still had money flowing

Exactly. I read on Reddit of people putting ALL their money into the Tera/Luna stuff which plummeted and they lost everything. That’s just utter stupidity IMO

I would have multiple people contacting me about shh they had promised and getting mad at me for shh

and all i could say is I act on the instructions of my client and I wasn’t permitted to divulge their information

but I knew huge promises were getting made and big dreams were getting shattered

was sad to see grown folks who should have known better and been able to spot the BS

Last edited:
This man still has FOUR civil lawsuits for sexual misconduct.

Any other athlete would be on the ropes.

His number was just that crazy. Cosby numbers.

Phoebe Buffay would’ve kicked this dude’s *** years ago, Paolo style “Ok, I’m gonna have to ask you to TAKE your hands off my ***”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom