2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that playcalling on that 4th down. You’re only up 1, all they need is a field goal and they have a minute left. Mahomes is going to move that ball if he gets it back. Go for the kill. If you convert its over. If you don’t, you likely end up with the same result you would if you punted.

Even if you don’t convert, it’s the right move imo.

I remember in 2009 when New England did something similar against the Colts on 4th and 2. They didn’t convert, but I liked the move. You give the ball back to Peyton Manning with a minute or so left regardless if you punt or get stopped on 4th down. He’s going to move the ball and cause problems. Same with Mahomes here.

.But dawg...they gotta **** dude up with those little *** baby hands on that fumble.
Leveon Bell watching from the other sideline

dwight-the-office.gif

Well. Poop.

If I have learned anything being a Chiefs fan my entire life it is that no matter who the QB or HC is they will always find a way at least once a year to have a head scratcher. You kind of almost saw this coming didn't you. Ravens, are damn near down to concession stand worker at RB and Lamer is 0'fer against Mahomes. The NFL wants to see this 'rival' continue so does it really behoove them to see the Chiefs dominate. There was a reason why Vegas had this at 3.5 all week and the main reason why I believed this game would be much closer than at the least the local guys thought it would be.

I'm reminding myself that the year they won it all they lost two (TW0!!) home games to the Texans and the Colts. Get the duds out and work out the kinks because last year should tell you everything you need to know that just because you are the best team during the regular season doesn't guarantee you a Super Bowl W.

Ravens gotta keep running the ball. Got away from giving it to Ty'Son in the first game. He's got some pop. Just gotta trust him. Missing all the RBs sucks, but they have guys that are serviceable. And Lamar is Lamar.

frshstunna frshstunna

Is the “MO” in the Ravens endzone bolded because that’s how Y’all Dummy Rey Moes speak?

FF5A9055-9077-49E9-BD6F-E51D5FBF3268.jpeg
:lol: gotta Do it for the DC side of state …But seriously it’s for a cancer kid that was a Ravens super fan called Mo…Unfortunately yo died recently, he used to call in to sports talk radio n was cool with some of the players

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom