2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard someone say Bill’s legacy is on the line and I’ve been avoiding ESPN all week. Shut it off after that. I’ll be watching baseball Sunday night.

Bucs way more talent on both sides of the ball. Let’s not act like it should be a close game.

just watch the game on mute or low volume.. I do that shh all the time, put on a podcast or something

1445804208-giphy-3.gif

Just to see how the media runs with it id like to see the Pats win (for once) …

but they’d prob start talking about Brady being sick or something :rolleyes

Heard someone say Bill’s legacy is on the line and I’ve been avoiding ESPN all week. Shut it off after that. I’ll be watching baseball Sunday night.

Bucs way more talent on both sides of the ball. Let’s not act like it should be a close game.
Every MLB game on Sunday will start at 3 PM FYI.

They probably should have just given the halftime show to Mary solo with maybe a guest or two. She has more than enough classics to carry it. How many pg songs do Dre snoop em and Kendrick have combined?

They probably should have just given the halftime show to Mary solo with maybe a guest or two. She has more than enough classics to carry it. How many pg songs do Dre snoop em and Kendrick have combined?

Is this post satire?

even if the songs aren’t pg, they can make it work.

Ok. We can sit here and do this about every Draft.

It’s one thing to be like this team should have drafted this QB over this QB or this WR over this WR, etc etc. but to be like this team could have drafted 25 players from all different positions over this one RB is absurd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom