2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
meh its still early
titans/bills are both on top of their easy divisions

see y'all in the playoffs
King Henry definitely hitting 2K again.

Probably gonna break the single season rushing record with the extra game too.
dickerson pause had throne for too long

OJ > dickerson

Last edited:
Good decision to go for it, just terrible execution. Even if Allen didn’t slip, I don’t think he gets the conversion. That play you either hammer it with one of your actual RBs, or play action and hope your blockers are set up correctly.
I still agree with the decision to sneak it. Maybe have the rb behind him line up closer or next to Allen to help push him forward.

20211018_233923.png

They both broke the rushing TD records

My friend had a gut feeling to either take Henry or Cook with the #1 overall pick in his fantasy draft over CMC. After last night, always Henry, my friend said.

Vrabel dared the best offense in the league to score a td. I liked the move, big balls, but he probably gets killed for not using his timeouts if Buffalo had scored :lol:

Why do people still consider taking cmc that high?
What other RB will give you 250+ rushing attempts and 100 receptions in a season? A healthy CMC going into the season is worth a #1 pick. Especially in PPR. But Henry at #1 isn’t a stretch either. They both are in their own tier from workload alone.

I dont get it. Feed Moss. I think he can be decent. I know its hard to put the ball in their hands when you have Allen but he needs a running game if they want to be serious

moss ain’t a stud running back but he’s very capable - they need to pick a guy between him and singletary and allow him to be the primary and stop this rotating crap. They aren’t Chubb/hunt Zeke/pollard etc choose a primary and the other a change of pace. Get a consistent run game going

not saying take away Allen’s runs if they’re there but going 3 games balance then 2 lobsided towards pass even though the game isn’t dictated to do that is just :smh:

idk maybe idk what the hell im talkin about :lol:

My friend had a gut feeling to either take Henry or Cook with the #1 overall pick in his fantasy draft over CMC. After last night, always Henry, my friend said.

imo if you taking A RB it should be Henry 1st, then I’d prob go cook (because they use him in passing) then Chubb. Chubb over Kamara just because saints aren’t what they used to be

cmc would have been 4th or 5th on my list

What else he do
He's just a corny clown. Having him do a tik tok on the area where he was instructed to stand is not disrespectful. It's just a lack of self awareness from a moron. Blame the WFT for putting spectators there.

Last night is the reason I’m not as high on Josh Allen as the rest of this thread it seems. I’m not quite sure he has the clutch gene. There’s something there beneath all the talent that isn’t sitting well with me.

Last night is the reason I’m not as high on Josh Allen as the rest of this thread it seems. I’m not quite sure he has the clutch gene. There’s something there beneath all the talent that isn’t sitting well with me.
He slipped.. what did he do last night that made you think he cant win a big game other than tripping over some grass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom