2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for Tua. This just wasn’t the right situation for him. He needed an organization and a fanbase with more patience. The reality of our situation is that we haven’t had a true franchise QB since Marino and this fanbase wasn’t ready for another project after 7 years of not knowing what we had in Ryan Tannehill. I sincerely hope Tua finds success wherever he ends up.

Justin Herbert, Burrow, etc. and other successful QBs also made it worse. His injury too. Had he been a 2nd round pick, it’d been OK. (We all know he wouldn’t last until round 2) but Tua is going to miss 2-4 games a year it seems.

Even healthy, I just feel like he mediocre. He’s another Baker Mayfield IMO.

Ingram is less than 90 yards from being the Saints all-time leading rusher and already has the team rushing TD record.

The fact that is average *** ***** thinks he can pull this **** is appalling lol

Ingram is less than 90 yards from being the Saints all-time leading rusher and already has the team rushing TD record.

The fact that is average *** ***** thinks he can pull this **** is appalling lol

I could be cut the next day you gonna run me those coins if you want my number pleighboi
sabu.png

Not happy about the Ingram trade at all. I mean I know Houston isn't competitive, but much rather them keep all the solid talent in doing so.

Justin Herbert, Burrow, etc. and other successful QBs also made it worse. His injury too. Had he been a 2nd round pick, it’d been OK. (We all know he wouldn’t last until round 2) but Tua is going to miss 2-4 games a year it seems.

Even healthy, I just feel like he mediocre. He’s another Baker Mayfield IMO.
Tua is basically Marcus Mariota

Not happy about the Ingram trade at all. I mean I know Houston isn't competitive, but much rather them keep all the solid talent in doing so.

From a motivational, run through a wall for you standpoint, I don’t like it. But, they’re rebuilding and need to stock up all the picks they can. Scottie Phillips needs to get the keys to show if he has any Foster in him or not, along with some of these other younger guys. Jimmy Moreland and Brevin Jordan need to be activated as well

Last edited:
I understand why a lot of you focus on your "friends'" fantasy teams. :lol:

On the bright side, ESPN would definitely hire some of y'all. 👏👏👏

JJ Washed injured again. What else is new. He really should hang it up. All that over training like he’s captain America has done him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom