2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also he’s white. He’s the #1 pick. He plays for a vocal and defensive fanbase.

Biggest thing I’ve noticed in NFL is if you are a high first rounder, especially #1 and you’re decent, people will wildly overrate you.

I don’t think anybody is overrating him though. He’s an average qb. We will see what the browns org actually think of him when it’s contract renewal. If they get a chance to upgrade at that position, they would do it quickly.

This outdated cause I don't see Johnny Football either...and I feel like there was someone else in there as well. Like a random QB from Houston or something.

Brock Osweiler.

I had trouble trying to find a quality pic of that mannequin, so that had to do.

Plus, I don't think it's on display anymore.

Saw this brought up on Twitter yesterday and almost cried real tears.

2019 and 2020 NFL Drafts

1637600477502.png

1637600466740.png

KC took Mecole Hardman just a few picks ahead of DK Metcalf.

The next year, they took CEH just a few picks ahead of Jonathan Taylor.

They could have had Mahomes, Taylor, Tyreek, DK, and Kelce in one offense. :wow: :lol: :rofl: :sick:
They would've been extra nasty with Swift too :sick:

Their drafting reminds me of Seattle after they went to b2b SB's off the back of hitting on so many picks in a short period before, they found decent guys but could never recapture that magic to sustain that run long term.

They've still got all the tools to contend for the next few years as constructed regardless but a few more weak drafts and they might be in the same position that Seattle is in rn.

As in having a giant cap hit on their QB limiting their ability to fill out the rest of their roster properly so they stay completive, good enough to make the playoffs most years, because of their All-World QB play but not balanced enough overall to be chip winning good

Definitely. No excuses for Baker, his rosters have always been stacked. He just doesn’t impress to the eye. Inconsistent. Inaccurate. Not bad but far from special.

100% agree, Baker is just average qb. My browns know he not the guy, no team lets a franchise qb play with the amount of injuries he got right
Now. baker agent stupid, he should of told Baker sit out and get surgery oppose to playing. This regime
Has no ties to baker, based on his play alone, they can move on and nobody will fault them

OSU RB.. I was kinda lost why they felt they had to take CEH when there wasn’t a clear dude to me

especially when Taylor measured out like he did plus tested like he did plus have the production to back it up.. if something came up in the medicals, I could understand that

JK Dobbins?

Yes, the mega hit on your cap with a QB is a huge deal. You compound that with a couple other big extensions, bad drafts and trading picks for FAs you can put yourself in a world of hurt real quick.
We will all have to wait and see what happens as the NFL popularity rises and the salary cap gets bigger.

Yes, the mega hit on your cap with a QB is a huge deal. You compound that with a couple other big extensions, bad drafts and trading picks for FAs you can put yourself in a world of hurt real quick.
We will all have to wait and see what happens as the NFL popularity rises and the salary cap gets bigger.

that's why with certain dudes you might just be better off letting some other team take the hit

like if that was true about what was being offered to washington from the 9ers for cousins, they should have moved him

but that's also why you gotta pay dudes early when you can get them at a reasonable price.. QBs going always kinda have trade value.. you just gotta be smart enough to be willing to let go and move on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom