2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dame2 (3).png

Yea.....Daniel Jones is less than good.

Golladay/Barkley/Toney/Slayton/Shepard/Engram is some weaponry....

Wasn't Russ flirting with New York a while back?

That might could be somethin.

In a league filled with ego's Bogey wearing Trae's sig shoe is a dope look as a fellow teammate. You rarely see current players wear other current players shoes anymore.

I know the narrative is Russ is gone, but what do the Seahawks gain in return. This draft class is weak and Watson is the only good young QB available for trade. Him going anywhere else is a talent loss at QB for the seahawks.

Him going anywhere else is a talent loss at QB for the seahawks.
Well yeah :lol:

But this is more about a dysfunctional situation they keep trying to patch up over the past few years and its starting to surface more than before.

Trades like that rarely turn out in fair and equal value anyways

-Russ can either stay and rot
-Demand a trade that forces Pete out
-They both go because a trade will result in a rebuild and Pete doesn't want to go through that

With Matt Flynn this all would’ve been avoided years ago. They won a SB, should’ve won 2 SB’s. It is what it is, if they can fix it in house I’m sure everyone would prefer it.

With Matt Flynn this all would’ve been avoided years ago. They won a SB, should’ve won 2 SB’s. It is what it is, if they can fix it in house I’m sure everyone would prefer it.
FE1efqGVgAQ4xyT.png

Well they got work to do on the in house

I'm definitely on the it is what it is train. Good run, move on.

Yeah see where it goes, if there’s some miracle moves maybe they figure it out. Seattle is different than most I guess don’t rule it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom