2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1638281631704.jpg

@finessence
im-out-bye.gif

8AC40638-3379-4C8E-8867-726AAB764976.png

6E9E1EE4-7033-47A6-A58A-A73ADC1B0162.png

“Leonard Fournette walked us through the locker room and showed us all the players,” Notre Dame player Nate Seaman told WDIV. “Sean Murphy-Bunting, Mike Evans, Lavonte Davis, Gronk, Richard Sherman. That’s when we all said, where’s the GOAT?”
Fournette didn't let them down. He handed the phone to Tom Brady, blowing their teenage minds. [\quote]

some high schoolers mistakenly called murphy bunting.. he entertained them and passed the phone to the goat..

dope lil story

Off topic, but the entire defense running into the end zone after a turnover is corny af. It jumped the shark a long time ago. It's right up there with the turnover *insert prop here* from college football.

It looked especially ridiculous after all those consecutive turnovers in the Browns/Ravens game.

Off topic, but the entire defense running into the end zone after a turnover is corny af. It jumped the shark a long time ago. It's right up there with the turnover *insert prop here* from college football.

It looked especially ridiculous after all those consecutive turnovers in the Browns/Ravens game.

Yeah it's played out at this point.

The funny thing is NFL trying to clamp down on taunting but don't do anything when players do this.

Josh Johnson has to hold the record for most different teams played for, right? I think Jim Jackson had or has that for the NBA. I think it has to do with how non-descript those names are, I mean look at the phonetics there, similar :lol:

Seahawks now goin from givin up the 3rd pick in the draft for Jamal Adams to givin up the 4th pick in the draft with AP.

Russ house gon be for sale before Santa starts flyin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom